Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That advert has to be my favourite of all time

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Hope he does another motivational speech on Saturday night... though perhaps "It doesn't f*in slip" will suffice?

Bwuk

When's RvP back? Interesting to see what will happen. I'd imagine RVP will be brought back into the starting 11, so will Rooney be moved back?

I'd like to see RvP in behind Rooney.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
He's been good since he played up top, but he's massively helped by Fellaini's presence playing high on the pitch. But I'm worried for Sunday because he's ususally very very bad at Anfield, and I can't remember a good performance from him there.

If our captain, what is supposed to be our best (with De Gea) player is not good enough for this clash, it's going to be a difficult game for us.

And Pool improved massively behind with their back 3, so I guess that it would be difficult for him also there.

Liverpool 1:2 Man Utd

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I can't remember the last time I saw a player play as badly for Man United as Rooney has in this first half - to say he's been playing like a pub player would be to flatter him. He looks drunk/hungover.

El Zoido

It's crazy how inconsistent he can be. World class one game, pub team player the next.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Is he drunk? :houllier: He was embarassing himself in this first half.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
That was as bad as his performance against Swansea a couple of seasons ago.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
And we're playing well in spite of him. He was really good last week but jesus what was that? Can't even do the basics right.

wr8_utd

:'(
Typical Goodison/Anfield performance. I'd take him off if he doesn't improve by the 60th minute. He's just never going to have a good game here.

DevilRed

A bit hit and miss so far. If we are to come out with 3 points we need him to score. Needs to come out and lead us in the second half. Mata and Herrera surely cant sustain this type of pressing for 90 minutes can they?

acnumber9

If he can get his game together second half there's another goal in this for us.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He has actually had a couple of decent moments but mostly been sloppy

Not sure he deserves anything close to the stick he has received

Devil may care

Struggling to get into the game at the moment, it's not sticking when it gets to him, not sure what those suggesting taking him off are on though, who would we put on to play up top?

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Some huge overreactions in here, and the worst thing is that it comes at a time when we are leading our biggest rivals away from home!

Bojan11

It's not really horrible match. 3 (I think) poor passes, but other things are going well.
3 passes that have led to them counter attacking. And simple lay offs too.

He also seems to be half arsed with his pressing of them. And being offside, when he shouldn't.

Ace of Spades

He also seems to be half arsed with his pressing of them. And being offside, when he shouldn't.
This.

It would not be so bad if he could at least get the basics right.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
His form scale is ridiculously wide. He's one of the best in the world on his game, but off it he becomes a ket head trying to dribble a lead balloon through a bog.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
It's a Falcao esq performance. He was getting absolutely slaughtered for it. Luckily Rooney has time to improve today.

binary bot
Shit on the ball today but he offers more off it in comparison to the possible replacements. The run in behind is massive for us and he's pressing well.

Crashoutcassius

Been so poor today but if he picks it up we will start clicking really well.

Just like at Barca, when the false 9 isn't playing well the team isn't playing well. We don't really have another option on the bench tho

ForlansHair

This has been the main issue. He's done it when we are transitioning and trying to get men higher up and Liverpool have men left up the pitch.

I think their one good chance was when Rooney misplaced his pass and Blind had gone motoring up the pitch. It wouldn't be so bad if he'd do it when we had been camped up in their half with lots of men back behind the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.