Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
People ought not to expect too much for him.

But I would love one last great perfomance against Arsenal.

It was against them when he announced his arrival to the world.

It was against them when he ended their long unbeaten run.

One for the road please.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You basically said you don't want him to play well.

@Dante

Of course I want him to play well. I just do not expect the poster to be proved wrong, considering I was hoping to be proved wrong for past two seasons. It's just beating a dead horse at this point. He's not going to get his legs back etc.

spwd

@Dante

Of course I want him to play well. I just do not expect the poster to be proved wrong, considering I was hoping to be proved wrong for past two seasons. It's just beating a dead horse at this point. He's not going to get his legs back etc.
I was just replying to your ? Dante obviously read it the same as me, believe me, I can't stand him.

Arsenal 2:0 Man Utd

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I was just replying to your ? Dante obviously read it the same as me, believe me, I can't stand him.

Aye I know. I'm going to assume he read if that way too. But no I just want United to do well therefore I want Rooney to play amazingly and he might play out of his skin but unfortunately I think his sealing has dropped considerably to make a difference.

Art Vandelay

Why do you hate Dante?

Bit of a mixed bag so far, decent ball through for Martial and then a woeful corner. Seem to be a lot of switching with him Mhikitaryan and Mata so far too.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Wow. Take it round or him square it for a Mata tap in? Nah, I'll hit it straight at Cech pal.

OneUnited24

Sad to see how far he's fallen. Rooney of old would have had the vision to see mata was coming in late. He just doesn't offer anything to this team and the sooner he leaves the better. Still a legend but time waits for no man ... except ibra it seems

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
First the Swansea free kick and now this
This. A total waste of money.
Has 45 minutes to redeem himself, hopefully he does for the team's sake.

Mister_Stubbs

Finished at this level but this isn't news to a lot of us who have thought this for a little while now.

AXVnee7

Dire. There's no lack of effort or anything, he always gives 110% as he always had done, he's just well past it. Hopefully he has a better second half as he should absolutely have a goal (assist) or two to his name right now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Oh god he's doing that thing where he shies away from the pressure zones and finds himself 10 yards from every player hovering around the half way line. He then proceeds to "press" which consists of dipping his head a bit and putting his arms out wide while he's still 10 yards from the player.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
So sad to see. Can barely keep up with play out there.

Defensive liability too, having him in midfield.

acnumber9

He's done ok on the ball but as the left sided midfielder it's his responsibility to look after Ramsey and he's failing miserably.

DatGuyRich

Rooney is one of the most unselfish players in this team. The chance came to him very quickly and he obviously didn't see Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.