Wayne Rooney - Derby County player

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I thought he was loving life in the US?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
TF just happened? This came out of nowhere!

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Good to have him back in English football. Hope he does great.

MoXoM

Good luck Roooooooney!

Perhaps United's and England's all time top goal scorer could eventually become United manager in the future...

:devil:

Coxy

Thank god the media circus will die down for a bit - it was mad this morning by the training ground (I live round the corner)

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He's had / having such an interesting and cool career - it gets under-rated I think.

It's so much more interesting than a Gerrard or even a Scholes / Giggs.

I Love him, hope he does really well there.

Raw

Needs to score a goal from the halfway line to keep his record of scoring one at every club he's been at :D

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Thank god the media circus will die down for a bit - it was mad this morning by the training ground (I live round the corner)
You're irrelevant for most parts, just enjoy the limelight.

Art

Art the artist
Hope we draw Derby in one of the cups. Would love to see him at OT again.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Fair play Wazza, he wants to return to England, keep playing and start coaching. I look forward to see him bossing the Championship, I think his football brain alone will mark him out there.

Luke1995

Given the way he struggled in his last season at United, expect him to have a difficult time in the championship. The pace of the game is the same and you know about his first touch.

starman

I liked watching Rooney's exploits (clips) in the US. In England hes going to look dreadfully off the pace, even in the Championship

Dan-Utd

I've been watching a lot of Wayne Rooney in live games broadcast on FreeSports (Sky 422) and have to say he still has the quality, eye for a pass that he has always had.

I think he will be a great addition to Derby, if they get to December time and are hovering between 1st - 9th I wouldn't be at all surprised to see either him scoring the goals or assisting the goals that get them into the play offs or promoted.

Good luck to him :-)

K13

Really looking forward to seeing how this works out. Obviously been a great club for Frank Lampard.

Nialinho

Calling it now, he's gonna seal victory for Derby in the playoff final with a ridiculous strike from distance. :drool:

Would be great if we got Derby in the FA Cup 3rd Round and his first game was against us at Old Trafford.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Calling it now, he's gonna seal victory for Derby in the playoff final with a ridiculous strike from distance. :drool:

Would be great if we got Derby in the FA Cup 3rd Round and his first game was against us at Old Trafford.
Yes to both, as long as he isn't sealing Ole's January sacking by downing us in the third round :nervous:

poleglass red

apparently took a pay cut. His family were homesick, good on him and good luck to him. Hope it works out for him.

DoomSlayer

Good luck Wazza! Hope he tears up the Championship and gains valuable coaching experience.

Suedesi

He's had / having such an interesting and cool career - it gets under-rated I think.

It's so much more interesting than a Gerrard or even a Scholes / Giggs.

I Love him, hope he does really well there.
How so? His playing career ended 3-4 years ago, he's just managed to extend the getting paid part.

Bwuk

He’ll score for fun in the championship if he’s fit and interested.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Looks like he’s managed to get the password for his account from his PR team again.