Wayne Rooney - Derby County player

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Calling it now, he's gonna seal victory for Derby in the playoff final with a ridiculous strike from distance. :drool:

Would be great if we got Derby in the FA Cup 3rd Round and his first game was against us at Old Trafford.
Roooneyyyyyy!!!!! He deserves another moment like that for the trophies this guy has delivered us.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How long do we reckon before he’s apologising for his behaviour on a night out?

RUCK4444

Good luck Wayne, one of my favourite ever players.

What I would give for an 18 year old Wayne Rooney in this squad.

Outstanding player and servant of the club no matter how many fans drag his name through the mud, I couldn’t give a feck, you knew what you would get from Wayne week in week out, absolute force of nature in his prime.

I hope he does well.

JMack1234

I bet he thought he'd be coming on to help finally nudge Derby over the line for promotion.

Instead he's in the sludge of the Championship mid-table. Still, I hope he has one last hurrah and finishes his career in the manner it deserves as this is surely his last contract.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Ok, the last few posts have confused me.

Is he, or is he not supposed to be making his debut vs Barnsley at Pride Park on 2nd January 2020 at 19:45 GMT?

Paul_Scholes18

As bad as Rooney was for us near the end I would still take the LVG Rooney over what we got in midfield right now.

Can we ask to loan him in ;).

Chipper

Adulterer.
I have a horrible feeling he is going to be awful.

I thought the same when Scholes came back from retirement. Not sure how that's relevant considering you support Chelsea, but yes, I did.

Any which way, watching this has to be better than watching another Liverpool win. Come on Wayne!

edcunited1878

From warmups, he's gained a few pounds which is expected. Hopefully he has good influence on the match before he is subbed out.

Best match in England today, haha!

DoomSlayer

All the best to Rooney, I hope he scores today!

I'm in disbelief that Cocu is the manager of Derby though, what the feck? :confused: Didn't he manage a big club in the last few years, or am I imagining things?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Biggest Championship star ever?
Of recent times, got to be.

If you were to expand it out to 2nd tier in general there's George Best dropping down for one. 'course it wasn't called The Championship then.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I thought he was loving life in the US?
Maybe he was loving it too much and missus wanted to return home.

Honestly, I can't imagine anybody less suited for a managerial career than Rooney. He will probably bomb it in a very Gattuzo-esque fashion, or even worse.

mu4c_20le

He needs to play further forward, he would have finished one of these chances by now