Wayne Rooney interview

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The Ronaldo quote. :lol:

I'd never want to see Waz as manager. I could never turn on him if he goes pear-shaped. I'd be a Rooney-sexual with us in 12th losing every xG game.

LARulz

Don't think it was a Sun interview - it seems like an event for fans to pay money to hear him tell stories/tell jokes

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Bit ironic there calling rio arrogant and then saying 'do your job and pass me the ball' :lol: oof.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
These quotes look like they're some sort of parody or something :lol:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I think he’s at his natural level as a manager. His peak will be getting a team promoted to the Premier League. He’s taking over where the likes of Neil Warnock left off. Which is fine, Warnock had a good managerial career at that level but that’s not our level (or is it?).

Stringer

Had to check the date as I thought some of them sounded like an April Fool's Day prank.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I think he’s at his natural level as a manager. His peak will be getting a team promoted to the Premier League. He’s taking over where the likes of Neil Warnock left off. Which is fine, Warnock had a good managerial career at that level but that’s not our level (or is it?).
Warnock was never given a proper chance at top level management. Could have been the next Arrigo Sachhi if he had.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Some absolutely brilliant quotes there :lol: I just pray to god if he’s ever United manager it’s because he’s capable of leading us to trophies on all fronts and not because he’s Wayne Rooney.

Red Star One

Was he drunk giving this interview? :lol:
Gotta love Wazza, United legend and one of the most talented players to be ever born in England. Would be great to see him managing United with success in the future

Strats

Feck me :lol:

Interview must have been done after 10 pints in a pub.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
:lol: fair play to him, if he can prove himself at the lower level and work his way up, why shouldn't he get a crack at the United job? Not exactly a natural diplomat though is he? :D

Acquire Me

I love Wayne Rooney. I would never turn on him if he takes the hot seat in the future. True legend.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Im shocked his goal is to be united manager and not Everton to be honest.

crossy1686

career ending
Some good takes but they definitely boozed him up for that interview or it was an 'unofficial' interview they've taken verbatim due to the amount of f-bombs