Wayne Rooney | Sacked as Birmingham City Manager

Son

His career and body seems same as fatter Ronaldo.
Ronaldo was a better player and an out and out goal scorer unlike Rooney. Not as well rounded but a better player overall because of his ridiculous ability to get one on one with the keeper and slot it home.

He also got injured unlike Rooney so very different careers.

Ronaldo was a finer footballer because the things he did on the pitch, he was the best at in his time.

Imagine a team with Paul Pogba and R9. Paul would give him like 20 assists a season just from through balls

Dan-Utd

Wayne has turned into Mark Hughes, who remembers when he was at QPR, bottom of the league and the BBC asked if his job was at risk... he replied with "who else they gonna get" haha, think he said something similar at Stoke or Southampton too.

I know he's not taking the full wages at the minute but for a Championship club to agree to pay an inexperienced manager £90k a week they must be mad, I wonder what they were paying Frank Lampard!

Chipper

Adulterer.
2-0 down at home to Salford inside 15 minutes in the Carabao Cup. Ravel Morrison making his debut.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Wayne has turned into Mark Hughes, who remembers when he was at QPR, bottom of the league and the BBC asked if his job was at risk... he replied with "who else they gonna get" haha, think he said something similar at Stoke or Southampton too.

I know he's not taking the full wages at the minute but for a Championship club to agree to pay an inexperienced manager £90k a week they must be mad, I wonder what they were paying Frank Lampard!
Lampard was on around £25k a week basic which Derby then offered him double in a contract negotiation before he went to Chelsea.

Rooney is still on a players wages, hence the amount.

Champ

2-0 down at home to Salford inside 15 minutes in the Carabao Cup. Ravel Morrison making his debut.
8 changes from the lineup at the weekend,

He doesn't have enough players to care about the cup!!

Chipper

Adulterer.
8 changes from the lineup at the weekend,

He doesn't have enough players to care about the cup!!
Got one back before half time.

I think I could make a case for wanting to get some continuity going in terms of team selection and maybe trying to grab a confidence-boosting win but you're probably right.

Would be disappointed with that start no matter what against a team 2 divisions below who made 4 changes themselves. Would hope the new faces might be fired up, trying to win a place in the weekend's team.

How empty is that stadium by the way? Hardly anyone there.

Champ

Got one back before half time.

I think I could make a case for wanting to get some continuity going in terms of team selection and maybe trying to grab a confidence-boosting win but you're probably right.

Would be disappointed with that start no matter what against a team 2 divisions below who made 4 changes themselves. Would hope the new faces might be fired up, trying to win a place in the weekend's team.

How empty is that stadium by the way? Hardly anyone there.
Level now. Edit: not for long :lol:

They sure are fighting!!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He ain't gonna last the season is he?
Don’t know as the club can’t sign players so they’re in a bit of a freefall. They’ll do well to stay in the championship. How much is that down to Rooney? I don’t know if I’m honest.

Edit; just realised theyve been cleared to sign players. I don’t follow them that much though.

Last edited:

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Exactly the kind of player that we don't sign anymore, since SAF left.

If Rooney was 25 now, he would be playing for Chelsea or City.

Anyway, Rooney = Manchester United legend.

KennyBurner

Mayby City but not Chelsea. We’ve beaten Chelsea to both Sancho and Lukaku.

Champ

Keeper should have parried that, lots of pace and sweetly struck but the keeper is at fault there.

Derby playing some lovely slide rule balls, some really decent build up play on show.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Yeah we did just sign Sancho this summer.

Champ

Unbeaten as manager in competitive games so far this season :lol:
To be fair, no one expected that.

The White Pele

3 points tonight with a very old back 4, Ravel Morrison in midfield and a winner from a player he managed to sign up just a few days ago.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He’s doing a solid job.

Can’t they even loan players? Much rather we do Wazza a favor by letting him have the likes of Garner and Amad instead of sending them to dross like Forest and Sheffield.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s doing a solid job.

Can’t they even loan players? Much rather we do Wazza a favor by letting him have the likes of Garner and Amad instead of sending them to dross like Forest and Sheffield.
They tried very hard for Garner but Garner wanted to go back to Forest, I remember seeing one of the usual journos tweeting about it

Champ

He's doing an amazing job so far.

Not sure he'll get the recognition if Derby stay up.

Classical Mechanic

Not a bad start for Waz. They're strong favourites for relegation and in a state of no little chaos behind the scenes so 6 points from 5 isn't too bad within the context of the league. He makes his side very hard to beat but he needs to watch getting too many draws.

He's also played Ravel in 4 games so far!