Player agent: Triple S Sports
Current club: Derby County

Contract expires: 30.06.2021
Contract option: Club option 1 year​

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
20:35
Man Utd tipped to make Wayne Rooney transfer to ease striker crisis
One of the strangest tips of the window so far.
Manchester United have been tipped to sign former striker Wayne Rooney in the wake of Marcus Rashford’s injury.
Sky Sports’ Kaveh Solhekol suggests the Reds could make a short-term move for the Derby County star.
He said:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I saw this. Some hack literally pulled it out of his ass. On air.

The Urban Goose

Let's get the band back together - Keane, Scholes, Giggs and Becks to resolve the midfield crisis and Rio in for Lindelof.

patty123

Manchester United have been tipped to sign former striker Wayne Rooney in the wake of Marcus Rashford’s injury.
Sky Sports’ Kaveh Solhekol suggests the Reds could make a short-term move for the Derby County star.
He said:
I have to be honest and say never heard of the guy, so did a google and this is what I got, Kaveh Solhekol has become a king of the transfer rumour mill nonsense

arthurka

A cheap alternative to our CAM and our CF crisis in a tried and tested bundle. What's not to like.?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
A cheap alternative to our CAM and our CF crisis in a tried and tested bundle. What's not to like.?
Everything!

While we’re at it, Bobby Charlton still hang around the place, sure he’s still got some boots and shin pads to cover for Rashford and maybe Robbo could help us in midfield.

Rooney coming back would literally signal the end for us!

arthurka

Everything!

While we’re at it, Bobby Charlton still hang around the place, sure he’s still got some boots and shin pads to cover for Rashford and maybe Robbo could help us in midfield.

Rooney coming back would literally signal the end for us!
There might have been a slight ironic undertone that you have missed here my friend.

OleBoiii

As funny as the meltdown in here would be to watch, I have to admit that I'd hate this transfer :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Surely a wind up. Where the feck were you for his final years? He’s well past it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Tbh if they'd entertain a swap for Lingard, I'd have to think long and hard about it :(

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Sheringham looked in decent shape as that singing tree. Would rather he came back than Rooney tbh.

Paddymcc

I can see the headline tomorrow

"Woodward signs a Manchester United Chinese Gambling partner and they want Wayne Rooney to be their poster boy signing"

RUCK4444

Absolutely won't happen and he's past it but wouldn't most of you agree that he would still be a better option than Lingard? :lol::lol: Sad but true.

Let's get Nani and Hernandez back as well, isn't Wellbeck a free agent?

Paul_Scholes18

While we are at it maybe Welbeck is back from his injury soon? He would suit us well. Would maybe last a few weeks before another injury.

Rooney, Welbeck, Cleverley in and we are sorted to the summer ;).Midfield and attack sorted. Gives us a very flexible team.

Status
Not open for further replies.