Ways of improving a ‘behind closed doors’ atmosphere?...

romufc

Just read on the Manutd website that the club will have fans mosaics to improve the atmosphere at OT. Not sure what this will look like, at least it seems we are trying to do something as a club.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Just read on the Manutd website that the club will have fans mosaics to improve the atmosphere at OT. Not sure what this will look like, at least it seems we are trying to do something as a club.
Something like that and an option for fan noise will at least improve the viewing experience a bit at home. That said, I’m hopeful that it’s just the rest of the season. Said from the start that I think fans will return from the top of next season in some capacity. Seeing the rest of society moving around, I still expect that to be the case.

A CL Final behind closed doors will seem so weird though!

romufc

Something like that and an option for fan noise will at least improve the viewing experience a bit at home. That said, I’m hopeful that it’s just the rest of the season. Said from the start that I think fans will return from the top of next season in some capacity. Seeing the rest of society moving around, I still expect that to be the case.

A CL Final behind closed doors will seem so weird though!
I think the mosaic is more so that the stadium doesnt look empty for the viewers. I think everyone is hopeful that fans are back next season. This season we are only affected by 4 games at home.

Any final will be weird, the FA cup too.