We are an awfully coached team

JG3001

This game was coming sooner rather than later, the performances have been poor in most of our games this season. Leeds, and half of Newcastle, only notable positive highlights.

We’re at complete 6s & 7s, the players are trying to force the issue with no direction

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Swap the two managers out there, imagine the difference.

NewYorkRed

Do they? We’ve had good runs and bad runs
Lets talk about this year alone. What improvement have you seen from last year? Genuine question. The squad improved, but improvements do you see in the team? Besides the leeds game, we could’ve lost literally all of our games this year, where’s the good run or the improvement?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Things are just not falling for us, players are panicked and under pressure. The amount of times I’ve read coaching or coached in this thread is amazing
I mean it is a thread about our coaching tbf.

LARulz

Whilst I am confident we will win this game, I will be frustrated, like always, we will forget how poor we were at the start/could have been 3 down easily. Against a better team we'd be destroyed

We are due another beating like the Spurs one last year

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That first 30 minutes was probably the worst since the 3-0 drubbing at Arsenal under van Gaal.

thesheriffjw

What the hell am i watching?

Utd should be 2 or 3 down.
Talk about carving a team open.

And remember this is against a manager who was not good enough for arsenal

NewYorkRed

We’re playing with a manager who wasn’t good enough for Cardiff.

Yagami

Good post resistant

Two or three? More like five or six, and it’s only the first half!

United Hobbit

We are displaying a worrying lack of composure lately, it's becoming a theme rather like the slow starts to games, lack of ball retention etc...

If these finished better and made better decisions we'd be on the end of a spanking tonight. I know we've got a 2nd choice defence but come along...

Dare I say we are going backwards, with a real lack of clear positioning / coaching etc. I watched Brentford against Liverpool and even they looked better coached.

It's very worrying but I've long said Ole's taken us as far as he can

Martialfc

Was that one shot on target? We have absolutely no way of playing. They don’t know what to do half the time is so annoying!

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hilarious when people say Ole has us playing attacking football. Nothing between him and those gone by - none could coach attacking football.

johannes_fd

This season we've had like multiple counters against us, after we've had a corner, where they're like 3v2, 2v1 etc. Seems like something is terribly wrong with how we're setting up. Rarely see that shit even at amateur levels.

We're all over them but every single time we lose the ball they get a run at our goal. It's like watching Sunday League the way they carve through our midfield.

Shark

@NotShark
When will this misery end? It's like the Moyes era again only for we have Varane, Ronaldo and Sancho in our starting eleven.

Kaos

It's a joke at this point. All the talent on the pitch and he's again getting outclassed by a manager deemed not good enough for Arsenal. Put that into perspective.

Eddy_JukeZ

Get him out.

That 1st half was a disgrace.

We need to be proactive and make a change now. The inevitable will happen sooner than later this season.

el3mel

Even if we manage to fluke win this game, it's time to stop focusing on results and start focusing on how shit we play regardless.

Tactically we're over the place and it's every single fecking game.

Atheist

The worst thing is there is literally no tactical changes to even address how we were being walloped. Just continuing with the same approach throughout the half and hoping a moment of individual brilliance either saves us (through De Gea) or puts us ahead.

arnie_ni

Need to bring fergie down to the touchline for the second half. This is embarrassing

Idxomer

We're all over them but every single time we lose the ball they get a run at our goal. It's like watching Sunday League the way they carve through our midfield.
We aren't even close to being anywhere near them.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
We are obviously coached, wait til someone posts a video from training with us doing some useless passing drills.

Ole is out of his depth. He probably still thinks we are great in possession.
That was hilarious, thankyou @meamth.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Today's tactics - try to hoof it over the defence from everywhere. Does he even know that we can play their press and pass through the ground?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
No discipline. Some players pressing others dont. Basically everyone just doing their own thing.

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's a joke at this point. All the talent on the pitch and he's again getting outclassed by a manager deemed not good enough for Arsenal. Put that into perspective.
We got outclassed by Dean Smith. This isn’t even the bottom of the barrel.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Carbon copy of Wolves game, we should be 3 or 4 down by now.

We'll probably sneak a goal and win this, and Ole fans will storm this thread quoting and laughing the posts in here. As if, it absolves our abysmal performances.

SeanyC

Lose tonight and to Everton he has to go, no ifs no buts, no begging…Gone! It feels to me he’s losing the players a bit. And when that happens that’s it’s, pack your bags

ArjenIsM3

Honestly I've always backed Ole and the team but we should be doing better with this squad. Yeah alright our midfield isn't great but we should be doing better.