We are an awfully coached team

Skills

Snitch
Think it's less about mentality and more about organisation. Other teams aren't in the right positions (or consistently committing tactical fouls) to stop these counter attacks by accident, or on their own initiative.
Its all about pace, power and desire

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
What grinds me is that you can never really say we outplay any team in our recent wins. We are reliant on magic moments and everything seems to be struggle

That's literally the story of Oles management time here.

He's one of the worst managers in the league.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
We are so easy to play against. Unbelievable. Naive is a right word to describe our play.

the_cliff

It's been predictable for about 2 years now and nothing has changed. Play against a team with a decent shape that's hard to break down and we look all over the place. Hold the ball a lot, move it too slow look very shaky on the counter. But I guess it's all Freds fault.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I have already lost interest in the season. Have absolutely no stomach for another top four battle.

SAFMUTD

Another game another shitty performance, Ole's at the wheel lads. PASSION, UNITED DNA, etc

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Even leaving aside coaching specifics, on a fundamental level Ole hasn't been able to address our major problem from last season, which is repeatedly putting ourselves in positions where we have to make comebacks to win. You can't expect to win major trophies if you keep having to get wins in the hardest possible way.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Still early, but this season could go down as a massive missed opportunity. Ronaldo, Varane, and Cavani in the same side, and yet it looks highly unlikely that we'll be winning any trophies.

Lee565

Sack him, SACK HIM NOW!

he's a joke of a manager who is leading us to nothing but another early champions league group stage exit and a top 4 scrap and wasting a talented squad on a hugely limited manager, he's no better than moyes with both only good at setting up as the underdog.

KingCavani

The luck he’s had in the last two games - Villarreal’s countles chances, Tom Davies being a coward.

That’s the thing. The results looks bad but it’s actually so much worse.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
my 1-1 prediction was right.

Alhtough I thought they would score first.

Dreadful aimless listless stuff

stw2022

Playing like shit and stealing a late goal is such a grotesque pastiche of what ‘ the United way’ actually means it’s so depressing.

Even worse if the late goal doesn’t come

Djemba-Djemba

He has to go.

We are fecking shit.

Every single game, except for whenever we play Leeds at home, we look a disjointed unorganised fecking mess.

Forget results, the performances are unacceptable.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Always said this about Ole

He was the manager to bring back our identity/pull us out of the mire - which he has done briliantly.

But he is never the manager to get us over the line/properly competing. For that you need a top top coach now. He isn't that.

His time looks nigh.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He isn't qualified to be United manager in the first place and is obviously underperforming on the job.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Unbelievably stupid play yet again. Wasting a good free kick opportunity.

Chip

Please just get rid of Ole and his staff. Waste of talent.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
No plan whatsoever. No plan. One clear chance in whole game (Cavani). After 1:1, we didn't manage to do anything.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Typical performance under this manager. Doesn’t matter how talented the squad is when the coaching is so poor. Starting to feel like another wasted season already & the harder games are yet to come.

Red Stone

Team keeps getting better, Ole somehow keeps getting worse. End this now.

el3mel

Nothing new. We're shit. Our playstyle is even worse now than before and again it's all thanks to Ole shoehorning Ronaldo into the side without having a clue how to use him. Ronaldo barely even runs and the entire is disjointed thanks to that.

Kaos

If our board had a morsel of ambition they send him packing back to Molde (with Fred as a parting gift) and bring in a proper manager. We're looking like wasting another season.

Jacob

This thread is going to be at the top throughout the season.

estel_manutd

I had been firmly in the camp of let's judge Ole in January, but I don't think this is sustainable. I don't see us winning anything this season.

thesheriffjw

How much more are the blinkered ole fans going to take.

This is totally unacceptable.

City, Chelsea and liverpool would not go this long without some sort of tactical, player or formational change

The same things continue to happen and even the blind can see its down to the manager and coaching team

SoCross

Another set of individual errors led to the goal; Fred should really have dealt with Gray.