We are an awfully coached team

Mike Smalling

We have put in two good performances so far this season. Two.

Also, we have failed to score more often than we have held clean sheets.

MichaelRed

2nd best all game at home against an injury riddled team that spent £1m in the transfer window. Get the fecking clown out of our club. Let's all thank Tom Davies & Rondon for letting us keep our long standing record of not losing in the league when leading at half time, that was kind of them.

Lee565

These “real” fans can kiss my arse. Watched United since 2005, how far our bar have fallen since.
The bar has fallen so far under ole that they use real madrid losing to sheriff as an excuse to give ole more time, so basically as long some big club in europe/premier league is struggling it means it's ok for ole to flop every season

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
For all the talent, we've only been the better team in 2 games this season - Leeds and Newcastle. Been outplayed or a 50/50 game at best in most of the other games.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Still early, but this season could go down as a massive missed opportunity. Ronaldo, Varane, and Cavani in the same side, and yet it looks highly unlikely that we'll be winning any trophies.
We've already lost the league. Had by far the easiest start to anyone and already dropped so many points.

We look like it's only a matter of time before we're out of the cl.

Maybe sneak an fa cup.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Only Ole can lose the league with this team in October

shahzy

This board is just inept. They really can't make a decision unless it's forced upon them ie: mathematically impossible.

This season could yet be salvaged if they get a proper coach in, should have done it years ago but didn't. Could have done it in the summer but didn't. Could do it now but will they? If history has taught you anything the answer is 'they wont'

Idxomer

Also love how every player goes chasing the ball while defending a counter-attack, top level coaching.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
One point at home vs. Villa and Everton. Real masterclass! Same *hit, same mistakes, no plan b - if there is a plan a anyway other than hoping for some individual class.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Should we in any be surprised that a CL winning manager outperformed the guy who last managed Cardiff and Molde.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Setting that bar real low aren't they, happy with a draw against a depleted everton side is now seen as a good result..
Anything to make an excuse for Ole though. Sometimes you have to dig really low, once they come out their safe space of course.

DevTheRed

Sick of it now, I want him gone. It’s inevitable.

The state of our build up play is atrocious and with the quality that we have in the team it’s unacceptable. Like others have said it’s even worse than last year and that’s with the addition of Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane.

Brings on Pogba but he’s so high up the pitch he can’t dictate play and that job is then left to McTominay who Ole must see as a prime Pirlo.

Clueless manager. Clueless Tactics.

YeahYeah

We might have already lost the league.

Might lock this thread cuz whats the point. Its like saying sky is blue. Its so obvious Ole is waaaaaaaaaay out of his depth. However if the board doesnt wanna fire him, what can you do.

Bogga

We got the best possible CD we could've, we got Sancho which we badly needed and we added Ronaldo that despite his age is an incredible footballer... yet we haven't seen any real progress and most of our wins have been pure luck

Even if we strenghtened the central midfiled with our two main targets and added Haaland I think we'd still lose every now and then. I've tried to stay strong and keep believing, but I'm starting to lose faith

George Costanza

United is frustrating to watch. Never in control, poor attacking style. Ole has to be walking a thin line now. Terrible.

bleedred

This board is just inept. They really can't make a decision unless it's forced upon them ie: mathematically impossible.

This season could yet be salvaged if they get a proper coach in, should have done it years ago but didn't. Could have done it in the summer but didn't. Could do it now but will they? If history has taught you anything the answer is 'they wont'
Other than their bottomline, the only reason the board would even consider it is if the players throw a fit. I cannot see the likes of bruno, pogba and cr7 being happy with it. I am pretty sure, Pogba isnt going to sign if this goes on till December.

Lee565

Should we in any be surprised that a CL winning manager outperformed the guy who last managed Cardiff and Molde.
I would genuinely take Benitez over ole, neither manager plays great football but at least Benitez has some tactical and coaching intelligence

Yagami

Good post resistant
Imagine being able to bring Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba off the bench and the opposition were the ones who came close to winning it.

Lee565

What's the second good performance?

Because I dont think we played that well against Newcastle to be honest.
Same, basically the only good game we have had is against a leeds side that allowed us great amount of space to play in