We are an awfully coached team

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Everyone knows we aren't well coached. None of our rivals would want our manager. I'd argue that none of the top 8 would want Ole and his coaching staff.

JG3001

Usually ominous when the players look like they can’t be arsed. I don’t believe that any of them have faith in the manager anymore

PoTMS

Everyone knows we aren't well coached. None of our rivals would want our manager. I'd argue that none of the top 8 would want Ole and his coaching staff.
Why stop there? I'd argue none of the 20 Premier League sides would want Ole and his coaching staff.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Most championship sides wouldn't want Ole and his coaching staff either.

He can't do anything if he can't replace his existing players with some of the most expensive signings in the league.

Okey

I don't think any team in the league will take him to be honest. None are in need of just a 'cultural' reset. Our intransigence is nearing criminally negligent levels.

Jackal981

He is a Championship manager level at his best. What a donkey. He could not believe his luck managing united.

lsd

The Oracle
I've tried defending Ole but it's impossible at this point. Even worse than Ole is having Carrick as a coach.

I just cannot for the life of me see what Carrick can possibly bring to the team as a coach.

The results have been bad but the performances have been worse and that's the bottom line for me

We desperately need a change and Ole and Carrick have got to go as soon as possible

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Newcastle aside, there's not a single set of fans who would swap their manager or staff for Ole's in the PL.

Mike Smalling

I will never hope we lose a game, but we have reached the stage, where a loss has a silver lining of bringing us one step closer to a new manager.

Okey

I've seen ribbons put up more resistance to being cut through than we're doing today. And I see no Veratti or Xavi or Iniesta and the likes playing for Leicester. It's ok. Let's keep our heads buried firmly in the sand.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Top 8?!

Of which league, mate?

The Eredevisie?!
You guys are probably right. I do give him some credit for stabilizing us. But in terms of excellence he offers feck all. We play prehistoric football.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Never mind top 8 nobody in the premier league would take him.....even Norwich.

PoTMS

The biggest joke is we just renewed his contract as well as the rest of the coaching staff :lol:

AndySmith1990

I question why things always need to get really bad before everyone finally realises/acknowledges what many fans have seen for a long time; that we're a poor team that is poorly coached. Is it nothing more than being stubbornly optimistic?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I've watched the match while hearing a podcast where 3 people talk simultaneously to imitate Joe Biden's rambling cadence, lack of memory, and random anecdotes from the 60s.
That was better structured and 100X more entertaining than the team today.

Jev

I will never hope we lose a game, but we have reached the stage, where a loss has a silver lining of bringing us one step closer to a new manager.
Sadly a familiar stage. But you're right, we're getting to that point. I appreciate what Ole has done. He was the perfect manager for a time. He brought a feel-good factor back and helped us find our soul again. But he's obviously not good enough to manage a squad with this quality.

oreon

Ole is done. He can't continue if we want to keep ourselves in the title race

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How on earth people still want to give him time. This is a complete farce. We look totally lost on the pitch

el3mel

Leicester completely outplayed us. Missed sitters and scored 4, could have easily been 6 or 7.

We reached the end line. We're absolute shit and things need to change.

Heinzesight

Again, no surprise.

Some of us show blind loyalty, I’m guilty of it the last few weeks, you can’t begrudge that…but it’s time for him to step down with some grace.

Acquire Me

I question why things always need to get really bad before everyone finally realises/acknowledges what many fans have seen for a long time; that we're a poor team that is poorly coached. Is it nothing more than being stubbornly optimistic?
Yes, it was a lot of optimism for me. He has done a good job rebuilding, but it’s enough for me now. Time to move on.

Kearnkoff69

I know it's partially knee jerk, but I'm now in the "sack him now" camp. I've backed him through all the bad performances so far because we still have produced results, but this feels like we've turned the corner into the downhill and players don't look bought in anymore. Need to nip this in the bud before we get too far out of touch with the top 4.