We need to get used to hearing "6 times"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Let's face it, asking Real Madrid to 3-peat is just asking for too much.

Yes, Ronaldo is once again in non-human form putting up clutch display after another.. but even for him, asking him to deliver 3 times in a row is just too much.

Liverpool are in blistering form and always play well in the big games.

We need to get used to hearing their stupid "6 times".

This is finally their year.

deafepl

Let's face it, asking Real Madrid to 3-peat is just asking for too much.

Yes, Ronaldo is once again in non-human form putting up clutch display after another.. but even for him, asking him to deliver 3 times in a row is just too much.

Liverpool are in blistering form and always play well in the big games.

We need to get used to hearing their stupid "6 times".

This is finally their year.
Big game? Surely not.

haram

Liverpool could lose 3 games in a row and be in ‘blistering form’.

tenpoless

Finally their year. They have waited long for this, now it's time for revenge. Reminds me a bit of that "We will not let this slip" speech by Gerrard, it's impossible for them to let this slip now. No chance.

Jinx attempt #700020?

Last edited:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Lose to Roma 3-0, lose to Chelsea and Brighton after Roma game and bottle 4 top so Liverpool will play Europa League night on Thursdays next season.
Dude, why do you do this to yourself? You know none of those things will happen.

They will 100% advance against Roma. If Roma didn't concede 5 I would maybe give them a chance, but they left it too little too late.

SpyLuke10

A United fan saying this is finally their year?! Please burn this thread.

Oaencha

What the hell has happened to the Red Cafe recently?! The number of utterly abysmal threads just keep on rising. No United fan should ever be saying this; let alone on a United forum.

saik

Nice jinx attempt. Amazing how many on here didn't/still don't get it.:lol::lol:

Oaencha

We're not the official forum
First of all... that is really petty and you will see I quickly edited the wording, seconds after I posted it.

Secondly, is that really all you took away from my post? You feel more strongly about whether this is the official forum over a United fan happy with the idea of Liverpool winning the CL?

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Do some people actually think that jinxing works?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
First of all... that is really petty and you will see I quickly edited the wording, seconds after I posted it.

Secondly, is that really all you took away from my post? You feel more strongly about whether this is the official forum over a United fan happy with the idea of Liverpool winning the CL?
Sorry you were wrong

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I really rate Marcelo, don't think there's many better LB's in the world.
If he focuses on the defensive work, i think he can handle Salah... i mean, Ashley fecking Young did it.
If Bayern München gets to the final, i am even more confident, German teams are usually better organized defensively.

Stringer

I'm amazed you are taking the OP seriously. Did you even read it?

Grylte

Do some people actually think that jinxing works?
I am actually one of the better in Europe when it comes to jinxing, @Damien can confirm.
My colleagues at the pub can too... they know that when i say "looks like it's going to be a quiet night", hell's about to break loose in there.

Mindhunter

We are too obsessed by them. So what if they win another? I sure as hell with enjoy if they capitulate against Roma; or concede a 90th minute penalty in the final but I can't be arsed if they win it.

I have a team that I support, and my thoughts are directed towards that team. Not Liverpool.

Grylte

We are too obsessed by them. So what if they win another? I sure as hell with enjoy if they capitulate against Roma; or concede a 90th minute penalty in the final but I can't be arsed if they win it.

I have a team that I support, and my thoughts are directed towards that team. Not Liverpool.
Agree with you.
That said, i checked wiki the other day, and according to that, they are the team in England who won most trophies.
They are annoying, though!

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
No. Never forget the miracle of Selhurst Park. Let Crystal Palace's miraculous comeback that night be the theme for Roma stomping them next week.

Credit to Olly for the GIF

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

Part of the joy of football fandom is enjoying the failures of your rivals.

Mindhunter

Part of the joy of football fandom is enjoying the failures of your rivals.
True, but creating threads and feeling anxious about their (impending) success is taking things a bit too far. You will have a miserable life if we start doing this to ourselves.

Interval

Level
Yeah. I agree with the OP. This is payback for years of laughing at them for the Slip. It was coming at some point . I blame @Olly. I'm sure his gif is responsible at some karmic level

Red Stone

Klopp is pathetic in finals. Real and Ronaldo will pound them into a pulp.

Ronaldo vs. Lovren :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.