We will never win the league with Bruno Fernandes in the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaafi

You were on here less than a month ago saying that United need to get rid of him. I chose to quote your November post as the 'braindead' comment was easier to search for, and it was one that stood out at the time as being over the top.

If there were other posters who were dishing out such frequent unwarranted criticism of one of our best post-Fergie signings, whilst at the same time commenting on other threads saying that Aguero is one of their all time favourite players then I'd be calling them a City fan as well. United fans have been spoilt with so many club legends over the years and you're on here saying that a Man City legend is one of your favourite ever players, and yet you think I'm the one who's a strange individual? :lol:
Hold up, you searched for my comment? How did you even remember that? I actually had to look through your history to see what I did to hurt your feelings so bad, and I found out it all started in the Thiago Alcantara thread because I called your post pathetic. Hope you can recover from that tragedy some day, because it really got to your feelings. Really sorry about that :lol: And honestly, if it was so unwarranted criticism, why is Bruno the player that the fanbase has been the most split over? I'd really like to hear your explanation here.
Of course, one of my favorite players, similarly to a bunch of other players like Zidane, Messi, L. Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, Xavi, Scholes, Keane, Giggs, Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie, Solskjær (Norwegian bias) and a lot of other footballers. I can understand why you get so upset with that if you're from Manchester, but I don't see it the same way, and hopefully you can accept that.

And yes, you're absolutely the strange one. Ask yourself this question: "Is my stalking and obsessive behaviour weird, or would anyone else find it weird?". The answer is likely a quite clear yes.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Hold up, you searched for my comment? How did you even remember that?
'Braindead' isn't a term that I'd use to describe any current United player, but especially not one of our best post-Fergie signings, hence why it was quite an easy quote to remember. And when that same poster is on the caf most weeks criticising Bruno, then obviously it's going to jog my memory. If someone sat near me at Old Trafford is calling Bruno braindead then I'm going to call them out on that for sounding idiotic, and I'm going to remind them about it a few months later when they're evidently proven wrong. If that person's response to my criticism was 'OMG you're so obsessed with me!' then they would be laughed out the stadium.

And honestly, if it was so unwarranted criticism, why is Bruno the player that the fanbase has been the most split over? I'd really like to hear your explanation here.
No one gets their name sung by United fans as often as Bruno does: he's absolutely adored by matchgoing reds. I wouldn't say that the fanbase is split over him at all. There are posters on the caf who are quick to criticise him, and I can only assume that's because his high-risk style of play lends itself to giving the ball away more often than other players on the pitch (the same with any other creative midfielder), which makes him an easy target when you're losing games.

Of course, one of my favorite players, similarly to a bunch of other players like Zidane, Messi, L. Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, Xavi, Scholes, Keane, Giggs, Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie, Solskjær (Norwegian bias) and a lot of other footballers. I can understand why you get so upset with that if you're from Manchester, but I don't see it the same way, and hopefully you can accept that.
I like how the only other non-United players you named played in foreign leagues. It would've looked very suspect if you said "Aguero is one of my favourite ever players, alongside David Silva, Yaya Toure and De Bruyne" :lol:

zaafi

'Braindead' isn't a term that I'd use to describe any current United player, but especially not one of our best post-Fergie signings, hence why it was quite an easy quote to remember. And when that same poster is on the caf most weeks criticising Bruno, then obviously it's going to jog my memory. If someone sat near me at Old Trafford is calling Bruno braindead then I'm going to call them out on that for sounding idiotic, and I'm going to remind them about it a few months later when they're evidently proven wrong. If that person's response to my criticism was 'OMG you're so obsessed with me!' then they would be laughed out the stadium.

No one gets their name sung by United fans as often as Bruno does: he's absolutely adored by matchgoing reds. I wouldn't say that the fanbase is split over him at all. There are posters on the caf who are quick to criticise him, and I can only assume that's because his high-risk style of play lends itself to giving the ball away more often than other players on the pitch (the same with any other creative midfielder), which makes him an easy target when you're losing games.

I like how the only other non-United players you named played in foreign leagues. It would've looked very suspect if you said "Aguero is one of my favourite ever players, alongside David Silva, Yaya Toure and De Bruyne" :lol:
That's not why you're obsessed. You're obsessed because you consistently look up my posting history to see my recent comments so you can quote me and criticise it. It's extremely odd for a guy in his late 20s to be doing that.

Anyway, I'm gonna put you on ignore now because this has gone way too far so good luck and all the best!

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

That's not why you're obsessed. You're obsessed because you consistently look up my posting history to see my recent comments so you can quote me and criticise it. It's extremely odd for a guy in his late 20s to be doing that.
It's odd that you post on multiple different threads every day yet don't expect the same crowd to see your comments and consequently quote you on those comments, which results in (shock horror) the same posters quoting you on different threads.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
We will never win the league with Bruno Fernandes in the team. That's right because being in a team doesn't mean you contribute a lot. We will however win the league with Bruno Fernandes on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.