Webby & O'Neill: Paul Scholes interview

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Great seeing him go toe to toes in interviews. Much better at then than he used to be, rarely puts his foot in his mouth.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Great seeing him go toe to toes in interviews. Much better at then than he used to be, rarely puts his foot in his mouth.
Yeah, he doesn't suck as much as he used to. Really nailing it now this is his sole source of income.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They get some good interviews, these lads. Another member of the class of ninety toe.

Oranges038

Really starting to find his feet in front in the cameras now. Hope he continues to put his best foot forward and dips his toes into new waters in the future.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Did Webby and O'Neill grow up with some of the players' da's or something?

They get unbelievable exposure to them. Camped up inside Hotel Football and all

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Did Webby and O'Neill grow up with some of the players' da's or something?

They get unbelievable exposure to them. Camped up inside Hotel Football and all
Class of '92 really rate the mob we took to Leeds in 2003.

KingCavani

Scholes was the worst of the lot when it came to the nepotism. He was calling for LVG and Mourinho to go almost immediately and then gave Ole every excuse in the book.

It all changed when he became aware of the criticism and unlike Neville who stayed consistent with his message he did a complete 180 in the other direction and it was so obvious what he was doing.

Needham

Well said, Scholesy. If his name was Paulo he'd get punditry jobs in Tuscany.

kthanksbye

I went through the replies here to gauge how the interview is, I still have no idea but there are some great toe puns here, not disappointed.

Karlos PFC

Didn't watch it. But Scholes should seriously consider to shut the feck up

Him and his buddies are partly responsible for the last 3 years of misery with Ole. All those guys were crucifying LVG and Mou from the go. Instead with Ole they kept excusing him up till the end ignoring the shitshow their friend served us week in week out. 3 years seemed like a century

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Scholes was the worst of the lot when it came to the nepotism. He was calling for LVG and Mourinho to go almost immediately and then gave Ole every excuse in the book.

It all changed when he became aware of the criticism and unlike Neville who stayed consistent with his message he did a complete 180 in the other direction and it was so obvious what he was doing.
Maybe just me but I noticed a change when Nicky Butt left the club.

AaronRedDevil

Didn't watch it. But Scholes should seriously consider to shut the feck up

Him and his buddies are partly responsible for the last 3 years of misery with Ole. All those guys were crucifying LVG and Mou from the go. Instead with Ole they kept excusing him up till the end ignoring the shitshow their friend served us week in week out. 3 years seemed like a century
Misery with Ole? Despite not Winning any trophy. His period was the least miserable of the lot. Better entertaining football and brought the players together and didn't cause any petty drama. Though it did get ugly in the end.

Karlos PFC

With the exception of Moyes, Ole was by far the worst coach we've had post SAF.

Every season our first and last 2 months of every campaign we were pure shit, atrocious football (sorry but this park the bus and hit them on the break wasn't good when Mourinho was here, why should it be any better with Ole), mediocre signings, no patterns of play just basic stuff like passion, hunger, come on lads etc and just relying on a quality moment from Bruno, Pogba or Rashford. No rotation which caused toxic environment in the dressing room. Instilled lazy culture, giving contracts to everyone left, right and center deservedly or not. Excusing the Glazers for the ESL. Cringy as feck pressers reminding us what 15 or 20 years ago the situation would be and what the great man (SAF) would do. Fans singing his name across the league in irrelevant matches, a meme coach at this point.
And last but not least he was a HUGE bottler. Seriously the only time that mattered and we didn't bottle it was on his first full season the last game where lucky for us Leicester crumbled under pressure, every other time all the semis and the EL final (where we shouldn't be in the first place) we literary pissed our pants.

But at least he got the top four cup two seasons in a row.

Anyway back to the thread, as I've said Scholes should just shut it. All those former legends are one of the reasons this club is kept back all those years. Reminding me about Pool of the 90's and the fabled boot room.

I really hope that this time our board won't listen to all those guys and let RR rip the club apart and re-assemble it again more proper like a modern club should be and not a nostalgia act.

Lee565

Scholes is not wrong, the state of the managers that we have employed post fergie has been toe curling

PeteManic

Pretty sad how all the muppets in here think they are funny when all they are doing is toeing the line.