Music Weezer

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
You know what, man, feck off. I'm stating pretty clearly to you that I think Maladroit has the best sound. I'm not claiming to be the holder of any truth here, I'm just stating that as much as Blue and Pinkerton are two of my favourite albums of all time, I think Maladroit has the best production. Then you come in all argumentative for some reason, telling me I'm talking nonsense, giving me some trivia as if I haven't spent hours of my life reading about how Blue was made since I was a kid. You're allowed to have your opinions about this but I should be allowed to have mine without you trying to put me down.
Get a grip your posting is pathetic. Even that is if it is your own opinion and you are not copying someone else again.

And trust me you know nothing about Weezer compared to me.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
You know what, man, feck off. I'm stating pretty clearly to you that I think Maladroit has the best sound. I'm not claiming to be the holder of any truth here, I'm just stating that as much as Blue and Pinkerton are two of my favourite albums of all time, I think Maladroit has the best production. Then you come in all argumentative for some reason, telling me I'm talking nonsense, giving me some trivia as if I haven't spent hours of my life reading about how Blue was made since I was a kid. You're allowed to have your opinions about this but I should be allowed to have mine without you trying to put me down.
Get a grip your posting is pathetic. Even that is if it is your own opinion and you are not copying someone else again.

And trust me you know nothing about Weezer compared to me.

The Cat

I don't know who that is sorry I just lost interest in your story.
Again, it’s you and your unbelievably horrific humour. Trolling your way through a football forum and trying to be smart/funny.

Any chance you can contribute to a forum with something insightful? I’m all for a bit of banter but your childish comments are just annoying mate

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Again, it’s you and your unbelievably horrific humour. Trolling your way through a football forum and trying to be smart/funny.

Any chance you can contribute to a forum with something insightful? I’m all for a bit of banter but your childish comments are just annoying mate
This is the entertainment forum actually.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Shit news about Ric Ocasek.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Weezer have a new album coming out. Not Van Weezer, which the other couple of new songs are from and is coming out in May, but another album, called OK Human, which is coming out before that at the end of January.

The first track from it has been released today

Acole9

Outstanding
It's not bad to be fair. I find their more recent stuff very hit and miss.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
It's not bad to be fair. I find their more recent stuff very hit and miss.
That's an understatement. Although I must say I have never seen them put a real string of good songs together on an album. There's always some stinkers in between.

OK, maybe I shouldn't be in this thread. :lol: (I don't even have Pinkerton. :houllier: ) I do think they could put together a very strong best-of though!

cafecillos

They are definitely a band of singles, but the first three (and maybe even Maladroit) are mostly solid throughout. Pinkerton is probably the closest they're ever going to get to a "great" album. In the way of a less clichéd opinion, I've always thought Raditude was actually a fine album, and never agreed with all the hate it got :nervous:

Acole9

Outstanding
That's an understatement. Although I must say I have never seen them put a real string of good songs together on an album. There's always some stinkers in between.

OK, maybe I shouldn't be in this thread. :lol: (I don't even have Pinkerton. :houllier: ) I do think they could put together a very strong best-of though!
I was probably a bit generous with my last post. They're more of a singles band.

cafecillos

I forgot I have another hot take on Weezer: I really like the red album, I'm very aware of its flaws, but it's the first one of their albums I got to experience "in real time" and I'm really fond of it.

So, yeah, look at me, I like Raditude and the red album :lol:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Ok this album is really good, I love it. I genuinely think I'm more likely to listen to this over Blue and Pinkerton. Not saying it should rank higher or anything, but this will appeal to more of my moods than either of those I think.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I gave it a spin today, and I really wasn't a fan. But they're probably not the band for me anymore (or for a long, long time). I've not really got their output since Maladroit.

The Cat

I gave it a spin today, and I really wasn't a fan. But they're probably not the band for me anymore (or for a long, long time). I've not really got their output since Maladroit.
I've always been a massive fan since they started I love the first two albums but since after Pinkerton each album only offers a few songs that I want to listen to. Put those altogether and they make a great collection but there are loads I don't want to hear again.