Weird feelings of football

Red Stone

In addition, Luka Milivojevic is their all-time top scorer and their top scorer every season, yet he only ever scores penalties.

Devil81

Every goalkeeper has the game of their lives against United yet play as if they are wearing gloves laced with butter against City.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Every time I check the PL scores on a Saturday Crystal Palace seem to either be pulling off a major upset or beating a lower table side away from home, and yet they're still barely a handful of points above the relegation zone.
That is unbelievably true

Canagel

Every goalkeeper has the game of their lives against United yet play as if they are wearing gloves laced with butter against City.
It probably has something to do with the finishing. City players shooting opportunities are well worked and never prone to panicking. they stopped being wasteful a couple of years ago. We miss one chance and the crowd gets anxious immediately which feeds to the players. it's better under Ole but needs more work. he already spoke about improving our composure in finishing.

ChaddyP

Every time I check the PL scores on a Saturday Crystal Palace seem to either be pulling off a major upset or beating a lower table side away from home, and yet they're still barely a handful of points above the relegation zone.
i had this exact thought today , its so fecking odd. swore they were like 8th or 9th. every week it feels like bournemouth are beaten , yet they are above palace!

Chairman Steve

I look at Dietmar Hamann and Phil Thompson and wonder if they’re an illegitimate son/father combination.

P0GBA

The standard of crosses in the Championship is much higher than in the Premier League.

United dont win football matches on a Sunday.
This is something which has always been my very own 'weird feelings of football' for over a decade now.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
PL referees are generally 40 years old with slightly overweight bodies.

Anustart89

We have never scored a free kick from the 'optimal free kick taking position', ie 20-25 yards out and slightly to the left.

sugar_kane

Not matter who they are Arsenal players will always be significantly more annoying than players from other teams.

sugar_kane

Whenever there is a frantic penalty area scramble which lasts longer than a few seconds a free kick will always be given to the defending team regardless of what happens.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
90% of Firmino's goals are open net tap-ins following lucky deflections or mistakes.

Gause

If Arsenal lose a game before playing us, they'll always beat us.

Nr.7

Real Madrid is in terrible form this season and thus are in 8th place in La liga.

AC Milan has 63 players. All are getting playing time.