Weird feelings of football

Minkaro

Might have said this already, but I swear Watford play one new player every single game they play.

SuperiorXI

Those shite betting adverts that come on before/in between halfs showing odds of something happening i.e. Rashford to score next, they never ever happen and never will.

Anustart89

Those shite betting adverts that come on before/in between halfs showing odds of something happening i.e. Rashford to score next, they never ever happen and never will.
Unless it’s against us, in which case it always happens. For example it might say at halftime “Afonso Alves to score a hat trick 200/1” and then it happens.

TGK

Supports
Liverpool
It's not possible to 'hate' Peter Crouch.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Arsenal are perpetually building something new/on the rise but always same league position.

I also dont get why Arsenal doesnt get the label of Bottlers as Ive seen them lose games so many times that they should essily win.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Footballers today look much younger than those in the 90s/00s, even at the sane age

Cloud7

Whenever there is a frantic penalty area scramble which lasts longer than a few seconds a free kick will always be given to the defending team regardless of what happens.
I was thinking this myself as I watched our game against Arsenal. The refs seem to want to blow for the slightest hint of anything. So annoying.

Cloud7

It's not possible to 'hate' Peter Crouch.
He scored a headed goal against us at the World Cup, our first and only ever World Cup might I add, by pulling on Brent Sancho’s dreadlocks to jump above him, and no foul was called.

I absolutely despise the stupid looking lamp post.

jem

The Inter job is forever available for Mourinho to take, should it not work out for him at other clubs.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Jose Mourinho was only at Inter Milan for one season, won the treble and left.

CherryBoy

Players with double barrel surnames are always:
  • English
  • Young (I can think of few north of 35)
  • Talented/great potential
  • But almost always never fulfil that promise
E.g. Shaun Wright-Philips, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, James Ward-Prowse etc

el3mel

Just noticed something. Rashford seems to score whenever United lose these days. Happens a lot actually. :D

sugar_kane

Whenever we win the ball and the counter is on, the ref will move into the exact right spot to block the best pass.

It's a conspiracy, la.

Dutchjerry

When there are cup matches midweek, there are always teams that played each other also the previous weekend for the league or is scheduled to play each other the upcoming weekend.

jem

Wayne Rooney never scored headers, except during the 2009-10 season, where it seemed that the majority of his goals were headers (assisted by one of Nani, Valencia, or Fletcher.) Any goals scored with his feet that season were provided by Giggs.

cvslfc123

Supports
Liverpool
Sergio Ramos wasn't considered a dirty player until he cut his hair.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Every time anyone compares two players on here, the next post is always 'They are completely different players.'

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Every time a player gets sent off and it leads to a freekick, the freekick always ends up being a goal

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Every time anyone compares two players on here, the next post is always 'They are completely different players.'
Or when anyone compares two of anything, for that matter. Without fail someone will always be along to claim “that’s not even remotely the same.”

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seemingly about 99% of the time players strive to keep the ball for ages, it goes back to the keeper who just lumps it aimlessly and loses possession anyway.