Weird feelings of football

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Or when anyone compares two of anything, for that matter. Without fail someone will always be along to claim “that’s not even remotely the same.”
Those people clearly didn't do GCSE English, where you're expected to compare late 20th century poetry to a lesser known works of Shakespeare.

Should've answered "They're not even remotely the same. Shakespeare's a highlight-reel poet. Carol Anne Duffy is different class."

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Those people clearly didn't do GCSE English, where you're expected to compare late 20th century poetry to a lesser known works of Shakespeare.

Should've answered "They're not even remotely the same. Shakespeare's a highlight-reel poet. Carol Anne Duffy is different class."
Now there’s a name that takes me back to GCSE English lit :nervous:

Also, if you’re reading this Miss, the author probably just likes the colour blue. Stop reading so much into things.

Saffron

No matter how good Spurs may look at times, you just know they’re going to bottle it. Funny feeling, that.

cvslfc123

Supports
Liverpool
I knew Oliver Hawkins or Portsmouth would have a big part in the Checkatrade Trophy final simply because he was in the same year as me in high school.

Hoof the ball

Every player who can be described as a "neat and tidy player" seems to tuck their shirt in.

Martial has seldom ever vacated the left touchline, and the only times he did, he scored.

Herrera passes like a playstation controller with the d-pad forward arrow not working.

Left-footed wingers on the left side are rare, like southpaws. No one is quite sure how to defend against them.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Probably posted something similar to this already, but:

Every time we get off to a positive start and miss a sitter in the first ten minutes, we drop points.

reuben290

Whenever the camera pans to SAF during United games he is scowling if we are winning but happy as Larry when we are losing.
Speaking of SAF... whenever the camera pans to him, he always does this thing with his mouth... usually just after speaking to the guy next to him. It's hard to explain, but he sort of moves his bottom lip over his top lip or something like that... which means he must be doing it ALL the time rather than just when the camera is on him... just a habit I guess. Don't know if anybody else has noticed... but it's not a thing he's developed since the hemorrhage, he did it way before that. Never noticed him doing it during management. Yes, I know, I analyse people too much. :lol:

RochaRoja

City have scored that exact same goal by smashing it over the keeper at the near post about 15 times this season.

Bottom table teams' identities evaporate as soon as they put on their generic bright neon coloured 3rd kit. Is this Brighton, Palace, Cardiff or Huddersfield playing away to <top 6 side>?

Kamprad

Whenever I see Neil Warnock I think he’s one of those that sometimes dresses like a woman and that’s why his eyebrows look like that.

sugar_kane

Whenever I see Neil Warnock I think he’s one of those that sometimes dresses like a woman and that’s why his eyebrows look like that.
Edit: image post fail, was meant to be a picture of Lyvia Soprano

cvslfc123

Supports
Liverpool
Whenever it is said that a player is going to have a "Field Day" against a team with a poor defence, the player ends up doing nothing in the game.

Vadim

We always seem to play Everton near the end of the season in very important matches.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Tonight is one of the weirdest feelings I've had.

Obviously I really really don't want Liverpool to win the league. But I really really don't want City to beat us either.

All week ive been clear. City to win. Today's a weird feeling.

P0GBA

Finishing in 4th place means a fate worse than relegation and teams will do anything to avoid it at all cost.

Robertd0803

Incredibly despite the utter wankness of our performances since Ole was appointed full time we still have an outside chance of the top 4 instead of being in 7th/8th.

sugar_kane

Every Manchester United game ends with the opposition fans shouting “Ole!” for every pass they complete.

It’s a fully cemented football tradition.

Hoof the ball

The decline of Italian Football, both domestic and international, is directly proportionate to the decline in Italian players sporting long shoulder-length hair.

The Samson effect.

Sara125

Every Everton match is at Goodison and it’s always sunny because they never have the Saturday 5:30pm KO or an 8:00pm one during the week

Last edited:

Irenchik24

It always feels like Leo Messi is Hispanic, not Argentinian. He has been playing in Spain for so many years, and at the same time is quite invisible at the international level (compared to what he does for Barça).

Member 93275

Daley Blind just needs a draw and a win to become a legendary player.

Josh 76

You seem that they are finally finished, then they just seem to pop up again.
They are like shit on your shoe that just doesn't seem to come off, now matter how hard your try and scrape it off.
Fecking hate these jammy Scouse wankers !

RochaRoja

It always feels like Leo Messi is Hispanic, not Argentinian. He has been playing in Spain for so many years, and at the same time is quite invisible at the international level (compared to what he does for Barça).
He is Hispanic. Do you mean Spanish?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You barely see anyone rounding the keeper these days.
Whether it's down to faster fitter players or more pressing i don't know but it barely happens now.

reuben290

You barely see anyone rounding the keeper these days.
Whether it's down to faster fitter players or more pressing i don't know but it barely happens now.
That's true! You don't often see players being put through clear on goal anymore either... I think it's got a lot to do with the death of the striker's position, everyone wants to be a number 10/forward and be involved in the play... no one wants to be the Michael Owen-type player anymore that hangs on the shoulder of the last defender... the style of the game has changed majorly in the last 10-15 years.