Other Weird youtube rabbit holes

Chipper

Adulterer.
Timothy Byrne. Not just a youtube rabbit hole, but a general social media one. He puts his full address on almost everything and always mentions something was posted from his rented flat in High Wycombe. Posts videos of him singing the same songs day after day.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos
https://twitter.com/TimmyUk?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
https://www.instagram.com/timmysongs/?hl=en

He's what some people might refer to as a loclow. The whole lolcow thing is a rabbit hole itself. Not just the lolcows, but the people who talk about them on sites like kiwifarms.net

Anyway back to Timothy, he's a strange chap indeed. Not really 'loling' at him, it's more concern if anything. Slight inkling he might a troll but I don't think he is on balance.

Edit: Shit, there's nudes on his twitter, don't go there if you're at work or have a weak stomach!

Last edited:

LARulz

Ended up being a watcher of Alexa Chung's videos from her channel..... It is of course about fashion and make up but she's funny so I pass it off as comedy in my mind to justify it.

Was watching Russell Brand stand up for nostalgia, then got to his hot ones episode, watched all of those and saw there was one with Alexa Chung and was considered "underrated" so thought I'll check as I remembered her from Popworld days. Realised she is actually pretty funny, along with stunning, and saw she had just created a YouTube channel when searching other videos. Have watched all her videos on the channel plus some extra's from Vogue and stuff. Now actually look forward to when she does upload a video :nervous:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3CjAhR9foEpCXj88sMAKQ

Survival Russia. Just a cool German/Scandi/Russian (I can't tell) dude living in rural Russia. From trekking through Russian forests in the summer looking for scrap metal sites to camping in -30c in the winter for the hell of it.

I would fecking love to go camping in those conditions with the fires he builds. I don't know how bears or wolves haven't killed him yet.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Update for above, apparently the guy is a big Nazi and was leader of the Danish National Front. He was arrested in Denmark before then moving to Russia.

He seems like such a cool guy in his videos :nervous:.

Conor

Update for above, apparently the guy is a big Nazi and was leader of the Danish National Front. He was arrested in Denmark before then moving to Russia.

Username checks out.

thepolice123

They have everything. Insects destroying each other, over the top and low key funny narrator, ridiculous sound effects, high quality video and even battle analysis. I like the fact that they even have the so-called "experts" on the show. :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

No clue why this popped up when I opened the app but I can already tell it’s a new rabbit hole.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Anyone watch Nexpo or other internet mysteries channels?

I recommend it if you are curious about the eerie, creepier side of the internet. Most of the time they turn out to be nothing much but there's a few which are more than strange.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone watch Nexpo or other internet mysteries channels?

I recommend it if you are curious about the eerie, creepier side of the internet. Most of the time they turn out to be nothing much but there's a few which are more than strange.

Watching local 58 now, what on Earth!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3CjAhR9foEpCXj88sMAKQ

Survival Russia. Just a cool German/Scandi/Russian (I can't tell) dude living in rural Russia. From trekking through Russian forests in the summer looking for scrap metal sites to camping in -30c in the winter for the hell of it.

I would fecking love to go camping in those conditions with the fires he builds. I don't know how bears or wolves haven't killed him yet.

:lol: Life comes at you pretty fast.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Ben Finegold chess lectures, he is surely the funniest chess player ever. I have never been interested in chess but he has made me.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Not really on YouTube but videos of people/animals being surprised by people coming home from military service after a long time.

Hoof the ball

A haze of nostalgia here, but also, this scene (and Tong Po) scared the living shit out of me as a kid. Kicking that pillar like that. Eric was fecked.

Heardy

Check out Brodie Moss’ YBS Youngblood’s channel.

Him and his mates spear fishing/free diving and basically living the dream.

Humble dude who’s grown his channel from nothing and ended up getting sponsored by GoPro and others.

love it

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Just opened the YouTube app on my phone and no idea why but this was on the home page, it started auto playing and I couldn’t stop watching.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Yep. Also check clickspring, thisoldtony, Ave, Gotteswinter, Diresta, Handtoolrescue and Wintergatan....
Thanks will check them out. They're relaxing to watch before going to sleep.

Just opened the YouTube app on my phone and no idea why but this was on the home page, it started auto playing and I couldn’t stop watching.
You've seen the primitive technology channel right?

Yagami

Good post resistant
@horsechoker , I've tried Nexpo but I can't get into his videos even though I'm a huge fan of the concept of them. If I recall correctly, I think it was a combination of his voice and how he'd go over the same point to artificially extend his video length that were the problems for me. I could be misremembering, though.

"That Chapter" is a similar channel that I like, though he covers a lot of murders/murderers on top of internet mysteries, too.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I have now!
As in this guy right:

Just want it to be clear that his channel is the original and best quality. Tons of copycat channels exist now off the back of him and whilst they're still good to watch he's Coca Cola and they're Asda own brand.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
As in this guy right:

Just want it to be clear that his channel is the original and best quality. Tons of copycat channels exist now off the back of him and whilst they're still good to watch he's Coca Cola and they're Asda own brand.
Just sub’d and plan on watching a bunch tomorrow.

Any other weird and wonderful recommendations?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
@horsechoker , I've tried Nexpo but I can't get into his videos even though I'm a huge fan of the concept of them. If I recall correctly, I think it was a combination of his voice and how he'd go over the same point to artificially extend his video length that were the problems for me. I could be misremembering, though.

"That Chapter" is a similar channel that I like, though he covers a lot of murders/murderers on top of internet mysteries, too.
Yeah that chapter is good, barely sociable is another one making similar content too

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Much obliged!
Tomorrow, or another time.

This guy/these guys seemingly speaks perfect Chinese but don't look Chinese. For some reason I like watching these vids.

This guy obviously

This guy explores abandoned places and tunnels etc. I'm sure he has associated channels who do the same.

This guy makes interesting videos, you just have to ignore that he talks like a 90's kids show nonce a bit

Interesting construction around the world

Kind of interesting bloke who lives 'off grid' in the UK

big up graham hancock. this is a great podcast, speculating ancient civilizations, the great flood, age of pyramids etc. Really really interesting.

Might just be the autism but I like watching speedrun videos of some of my favourite games from years gone by:

Honest movie trailers (assuming most people know these, but rabbit hole worthy if you haven't)

Just search some of your favourite songs with 'live' to see some cool versions of them you might not have seen

That's all for now

Yagami

Good post resistant
I love the Chinese speaking guy vids, too, @Vidic_In_Moscow . The look on their faces when he starts speaking the language :lol:

Yeah that chapter is good, barely sociable is another one making similar content too
Since you posted this I've had a look on his channel and I've actually watched his content before but forgot. Just watched his recentish silk road video and enjoyed it.

Have you seen that one?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I love the Chinese speaking guy vids, too, @Vidic_In_Moscow . The look on their faces when he starts speaking the language :lol:

Since you posted this I've had a look on his channel and I've actually watched his content before but forgot. Just watched his recentish silk road video and enjoyed it.

Have you seen that one?
the dark side one? started it but haven't finished it