Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Disaster strikes... this reply box doesn't show up on my work computer for some reason! Which is pretty shit... they use internet explorer at work (idiots) so I'm not sure if it's something to do with the settings...

I've asked IT if I can have Firefox installed on my PC and came up with some bullshit work reason... so hopefully that'll solve the issue.

Well it better do, I hate posting from my phone!

What version of IE? Is Javascript enabled on it?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Right I'm on google chrome now so got my added post functions. Now could just do with making the text in the posts slightly larger. Any ideas guys?

Zoom :)

Dante

Average bang
I like it overall, but is there any way to bring back the (### viewing) label that would show up next to each forum link? It used to make it a lot easier to see if some big transfer news had just broken (>500 people viewing the TF) or if there was a big United-related story in the media (>1000 viewing the United forum). Now it's difficult to guess which threads/forums have been busy in the last few minutes.

binary bot
Use the Ctrl and the +/= button on your keyboard Stu

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What version of IE? Is Javascript enabled on it?
IE9, and Javascript is enabled... I can post on other XenForo forums though so I think it's just a random fault...

I might hop on another work pc and check if it works on there.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I like it overall, but is there any way to bring back the (### viewing) label that would show up next to each forum link? It used to make it a lot easier to see if some big transfer news had just broken (>500 people viewing the TF) or if there was a big United-related story in the media (>1000 viewing the United forum). Now it's difficult to guess which threads/forums have been busy in the last few minutes.
That's not a feature a XenForo but there may be an add-on. I'll add it to the list!

The What's New page is useful for seeing what's going on / active atm

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
IE9, and Javascript is enabled... I can post on other XenForo forums though so I think it's just a random fault...

I might hop on another work pc and check if it works on there.
I have customised the buttons available in the editor and their is a custom BB add-on installed which also always changing the buttons. The latter may have broken it. I'll make a note of it and look at it at some point.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
I have customised the buttons available in the editor and their is a custom BB add-on installed which also always changing the buttons. The latter may have broken it. I'll make a note of it and look at it at some point.
I've got it working!! Weirdly by turning OFF Javascript...

I don't really get it, but hey... at least I can post now!

twitter thread suggester
Awesome icons Olly. I see I'll have to come up with a new tagline for you, since the last one has been stripped.

binary bot
I like that there's a button on the quotes that takes you to the original quoted post!

twitter thread suggester
I like that there's a button on the quotes that takes you to the original quoted post!
That was also on the old site.

The Quote Alert however is such an awesome feature, I don't know how I have lived without it.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Olly that is frickin great! Are those all your own creation? Can you convo me so we can arrange a handover of artwork files? :)

Can we have the other sports logo to something more universal than a rugby ball?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
i vote for topless sweating lady who's just done 45 minutes on the cross trainer. that's pretty universal and sporty.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Can we have the other sports logo to something more universal than a rugby ball?
... You just want a cricket ball don't you?!

Also, it's an American Football... which is even less universal then a Rugby Ball!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I've updated the background colour of posts to be slightly off white. Hopefully this will alleviate the eye strain some of you are experiencing :)

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
i actually love the new site. i remember seeing a documentary about a woman who loved and married a roller coaster. this is like that. but less creepy. just.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Can you insert more space between the ALERTS button and LOG OUT button in top right corner?

Very fiddly on iPhone as keep pressing log off by mistake.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Can you insert more space between the ALERTS button and LOG OUT button in top right corner?

Very fiddly on iPhone as keep pressing log off by mistake.

The whole mobile device design is going to be improved when the responsive design comes in XenForo 1.2, I may look at some improvements before then but it's not a high priority right now.

Spoony

The People's President
Yeah a cricket ball would be better. Also how about messing with the sizes of the logos, Olly? Perhaps smaller?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I think we should have the "Cricket isn't a real sport" conversation again before we decide what icon to use.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
How do you search for old threads, can't see any search options anymore?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I think we should have the "Cricket isn't a real sport" conversation again before we decide what icon to use.

Meh!

If you even question Cricket as a sport, I question your Englishness.