Welcome to the new XenForo 2 site

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
It does. You're the one who has been on the booze. Go to a page on the "What's New?" feature where an Entertainment Forum or Newbie thread is.
Erm... well, yes. I was clearly just confused by Pexbo's post, that's it... :o

Or maybe I should have just scrolled down a little bit.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
And he did fix it, but it shows the icons like it does on the Watched Threads section. Small icon with big text underneath.
I think it's still missing the material icon styles on desktop though, in whats new it's a plain → character whereas in the entertainment forum the → character is replaced by a material icon font which is similar but green.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I think it's still missing the material icon styles on desktop though, in whats new it's a plain → character whereas in the entertainment forum the → character is replaced by a material icon font which is similar but green.
I understand now. The css hasn't been applied to them. On both the EF and WN/WT, the → is font awesome, just the colour is different.

EF - Red and Lime green
WN/WT - Black and grey

@Niall

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Yes it still needs fixing, haven’t got around to it yet

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
@Pexbo I've removed the thread icons from the What's New section. As those icons only apply to the Entertainment and Newbie Forum threads, it looks unbalanced when only some threads have an icon. So removing all icons in that section is the best solution.

Damien

Staff
@Pexbo I've removed the thread icons from the What's New section. As those icons only apply to the Entertainment and Newbie Forum threads, it looks unbalanced when only some threads have an icon. So removing all icons in that section is the best solution.
Could maybe have the prefix title show in brackets beside the forum name on What's New/Watched Threads/General Home tab for cleanliness like this if possible

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Could maybe have the prefix title show in brackets beside the forum name on What's New/Watched Threads/General Home tab for cleanliness like this if possible

Yeah very nice idea. Will add that.

King Eric 7

I just got an alert where it said someone mentioned me only they didn't - they mentioned someone with a similar user name. Never had that happen before.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff

That's done now. Only applies to the homepage and What's New thread lists. All other thread lists should show the icon.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can't create threads @Niall :mad:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Can't create threads @Niall :mad:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
Has it happened since?

Anyone else having this issue?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I've tried deleting cookies, logging out/in and using the phone but still getting the same message.
What’s the thread title and content you’re trying to create?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What’s the thread title and content you’re trying to create?
Managed to create it now. The issue was that I couldn't have this sign "|" in the title. Which is weird because I've created hundreds of threads with that sign before.

Damien

Staff
Managed to create it now. The issue was that I couldn't have this sign "|" in the title. Which is weird because I've created hundreds of threads with that sign before.
I tried editing it into your thread and it wouldn't let me. Like you, I've either created or edited loads of threads with it - the Horizon: Zero Dawn thread being the latest case.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I don't seem to have the up and down arrow for scrolling straight to the top/bottom of the page anymore. Android phone here
I’ve had to turn that off for now, it was causing some issues. I’ll see about bringing it back soon.

There is a “back to top” arrow at the bottom of the page which will do the same job, kinda.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Is that a mess? It looks like Niall might have tried to fix the positioning of the thread metas which were previously cramped together?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Some threads using Crome on Android don't even load at all for me, have to switch browser and it works.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
My Watched Threads page suddenly looking extremely cluttered: