Wenger the "Voyeur"

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
Independant Online

By Sam Wallace
Published: 31 October 2005

Jose Mourinho has launched a scathing attack on Arsène Wenger, who he has accused of being a "voyeur'' for what the Chelsea manager believes is Wenger's obsession with the champions.

In a remarkable response to Wenger's assertion that Chelsea had lost their "big belief'' after a draw with Everton and the Carling Cup defeat to Charlton, Mourinho joked that the Arsenal manager was "after his job''.

Mourinho said: "I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, they have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks and speaks and speaks about Chelsea.

"It bothers me, yes, because the guy is speaking all the time. I never speak about them. You can do it when you are at the top but, when you are on game 11 and you still can't win away from home and when you are without Thierry Henry and can't win a game, he should worry about that.

"He should be worried about them. He's worried about us. He's always talking about us. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. I might be worried if my team made a defensive mistake, but I'm not worried about what Arsenal did at Tottenham. They are always speaking about the other families. These are our secrets.

"Sometimes, you have to speak about opponents to get the message across or put some pressure on them, but you don't need to do it every time. I don't know if he wants my job. He seems to love Chelsea.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: I guess :wenger: CAN see, when he wants to.

Justin

Wenger is getting on his nerves. Hope it continues, should be amusing for everyone

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
I don't think it really bother Mourinho at all, this is just his way to make Wenger look like an idiot, as he obviously has no time for the Frenchman.

One thing is for sure, if you say anyting about CFC Jose will have a reprival, no matter who you are. Even James Beattie was taken down a notch. :lol:

scops

mourinho is laughing inside cause he knows wenger interested in Forlan lol.

Stamford Bridge

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already mad
Funny stuff.

I'd rather Jose kept his gob shut for awhile, mind. Its nice that our title rivals are having problems but we can't afford to lose focus by thinking too much about them.

Slabber

It's an unprecedented personal attack. He's comparing Wenger to a pervert.

I've called Wenger a lot worse, but I'm not a Premiership manager and I don't speak to the press.

Mourinho needs to pull his neck in, as the mods might say.

On the other hand, I quite like it.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Bodzilla said:
Independant Online

By Sam Wallace
Published: 31 October 2005

Jose Mourinho has launched a scathing attack on Arsène Wenger, who he has accused of being a "voyeur'' for what the Chelsea manager believes is Wenger's obsession with the champions.

In a remarkable response to Wenger's assertion that Chelsea had lost their "big belief'' after a draw with Everton and the Carling Cup defeat to Charlton, Mourinho joked that the Arsenal manager was "after his job''.

Mourinho said: "I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, they have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks and speaks and speaks about Chelsea.

"It bothers me, yes, because the guy is speaking all the time. I never speak about them. You can do it when you are at the top but, when you are on game 11 and you still can't win away from home and when you are without Thierry Henry and can't win a game, he should worry about that.

"He should be worried about them. He's worried about us. He's always talking about us. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. I might be worried if my team made a defensive mistake, but I'm not worried about what Arsenal did at Tottenham. They are always speaking about the other families. These are our secrets.

"Sometimes, you have to speak about opponents to get the message across or put some pressure on them, but you don't need to do it every time. I don't know if he wants my job. He seems to love Chelsea.''

Can you blame a manager wanting to manage a club with unlimited resources?

Plus, I would rather hear Wenger talking about Mourinho than Mourinho doing it for him...

Slabber

Stamford Bridge said:
No shit.

The paedophile jokes were way out of line - not to mention rather tasteless.
Mr BNP's getting all sanctimonious.

Slabber

Stamford Bridge said:
Not at all.

I just don't think calling someone a paedophile is all that amusing.
You wouldn't, because you are one.

Nonce.

Slabber

Stamford Bridge said:
:rolleyes:

If you're really a barrister, it must be indicative of how shite our legal system is.
If you're really a Chelsea supporter, it must be indicative of how shite the BNP is.

Bearded but no genius

Slabber said:
If you're really a Chelsea supporter, it must be indicative of how shite the BNP is.
It's also not "our" legal system unless Stamford is a male prostitute.

He "works" at 4AM GMT.

He's an Asian glory supporter.

Stamford Bridge

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already mad
jasonrh said:
It's also not "our" legal system unless Stamford is a male prostitute.

He "works" at 4AM GMT.

He's an Asian glory supporter.
Wow.

You really do recycle DJS' old jokes.

Perhaps you should try Davo's instead, they're actually funny.