Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

20solskjaer

Just out of interest, if he was still coming, would he HAVE to have a medical first and if so where and who would do it and isn't it too late for that now anyway?
I think the only thing that has to be done tonight is the deal between the two clubs and the player, im sure it goes through 'subject to medical'

Brophs

The One and Only
Is the Spurs reporter doing a lot of dramatic pauses or does he just have a stammer. Either way he's a gap-toothed cnut.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Moratti: Inter held to have a victory Wesley Sneijder?

"It is a will, but a victory. It is a will because he is a player of great class, certainly called for by others, and I must say that he has behaved very well because I said, many times, despite what you read on newspapers, 'I want to be president of Inter.' So, I repeat, and including it very well. For my part, Sneijder was good that remain to provide security to the level of talent of the team. "

So, Mr. President, it was not true, as we read, that Wesley was a little 'unhappy'?

"I was reading the newspaper and put me in the head. Then I spoke with him was not."

Source: fcinter1908.it

tintedsepia

Well - I was hopeful. My sources at OT were hopeful osmething could happen but they did say that it was a difficult one back in June.

I think it's a shame. I'm sure we'll buy another midfield player in the January transfer window. I think that is the end of the Sneijder rumours for good.

Reasons: he'll have played in CL so no good for us in January
Next year he'll be 1 year older which is not as good for us.
We'll have identified a younger player who is also industrious and can play the playmaker role - Ganso perhaps, or someone else.

I don't think we needed him for the league, but he would have completed us in Europe.

I accept he's not coming.

Never mind. Onwards and upwards. At 11.01pm this thread can be closed!

acrebo

I can guarantee we wouldn't have gone into today pinning all our hopes on Sneijder. If nobody comes in it means that SAF didn't deem anyone else suitable at this moment in time.

I have major reservations about the strength of our midfield for the full season, but am happy to be proven wrong.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It must have been a rowing boat that Sneijder was in.

Shimo

What's the newbie thread up to? Numbers wise and muppet suicide numbers?

MUFCgal

I can guarantee we wouldn't have gone into today pinning all our hopes on Sneijder. If nobody comes in it means that SAF didn't deem anyone else suitable at this moment in time.

I have major reservations about the strength of our midfield for the full season, but am happy to be proven wrong.
I think we'll be okay in the league, but in terms of Europe it will be more difficult. Possibly playing Barca or Real, you need something a bit extra special to come up against those types of teams.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Well - I was hopeful. My sources at OT were hopeful osmething could happen but they did say that it was a difficult one back in June.

I think it's a shame. I'm sure we'll buy another midfield player in the January transfer window. I think that is the end of the Sneijder rumours for good.

Reasons: he'll have played in CL so no good for us in January
Next year he'll be 1 year older which is not as good for us.
We'll have identified a younger player who is also industrious and can play the playmaker role - Ganso perhaps, or someone else.

I don't think we needed him for the league, but he would have completed us in Europe.

I accept he's not coming.

Never mind. Onwards and upwards. At 11.01pm this thread can be closed!
:lol: at this post for so many reasons

Your sources? :lol:
We'll buy in January :lol:
We wont be interested in him again - no shit Sherlock

The White Pele

Well this has turned into a floppy dick of a transfer. Maybe we should start a thread for a new target presto. There's still time!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Here we go again.
It was said Tongue in cheek mate. Sneijder would have been a fantastic addition to our squad.

I can't believe we haven't signed any central midfielders this summer. A drop in form or injury to Cleverley or Anderson and Fergie is going to take some serious flack from fans and the media.

Gaz.

Well-Liked Assman
RT @sneijder101010: Thanks for all the support, from all over the world!! I will stay with Inter next season. Have a good night everyone.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
RT @sneijder101010: Thanks for all the support, from all over the world!! I will stay with Inter next season. Have a good night everyone.
I wonder at what point he gave up on us coming back in for him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.