Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number7

Ret's Slave
says it all that he's waited this late until confirming.

As I've already said though, I find it wierd that it was either him or nothing. If we were after a bit of experience surely other options were available as a back up.

RonaldoVII

Sneijder: "I respect all the Man Utd fans, who supported me the whole transfer window! I'm a winner and I will make you Interisti proud this season!!!!"

Aporkalypse

Half an hour before the end of the window he declares he is staying at Inter. The fans will surely buy that!

OneToAnother

It was said Tongue in cheek mate. Sneijder would have been a fantastic addition to our squad.

I can't believe we haven't signed any central midfielders this summer. A drop in form or injury to Cleverley or Anderson and Fergie is going to take some serious flack from fans and the media.
Only muppets, not the real fans.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
As I've already said though, I find it wierd that it was either him or nothing. If we were after a bit of experience surely other options were available as a back up.
Except it wasn't him or nothing.

It was Nasri, then Sneijder, then nothing

Both greedy cnuts

tintedsepia

:lol: at this post for so many reasons

Your sources? :lol:
We'll buy in January :lol:
We wont be interested in him again - no shit Sherlock
Sources were good. We were interested in him. Even Rene Meulensteen refused to give this up just 2 days ago!

He didn't join but I said it was difficult! I was wrong though!

Canuckred64

Why wait until 30 minutes before the window is to close before confirming that he is staying at Inter? Makes you wonder if they were still working on the deal until the last minute.

Aporkalypse

Why wait until 30 minutes before the window is to close before confirming that he is staying at Inter? Makes you wonder if they were still working on the deal until the last minute.
Gives weight to the rumours that we were far apart on personal terms, probably expecting a call from us giving in to what he wanted.

OneToAnother

I'd have said they were probably hoping we were going to come in at the last minute and agree to his wage demands.

Winning the league with Cleverly > Winning the league with a greedy cnut.

acrebo

The fact he has committed his 'future' to Inter this late means he was clearly pushing for a deal and it wasn't forthcoming.

He'll regret it in the long run. Inter are a good side in a terrible league that nobody else in Europe really cares about.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
No doubt Inter fans will cheer him on but, if I was an Inter supporter, I'd be very teed off with Wes.

tintedsepia

You don't have any sources.
How could you possibly know that?

Said back in May that apart from the search for a Goalkeeper he was our main transfer target. But it was difficult.

Know quite a bit about the workings of the team (some negative stuff) which I won't post here as I'm a supporter and don't want to put my source into difficulties.

Up to you whether you believe me or not. I don't really care. But you cannot possibly claim to know exactly who I know so I don't know why you say it!

Not that I need to prove myself here. As I've said I'm not an ITK. But I do pick up the odd thing or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.