West Brom Incident | Evans, Barry, Livermore and Myhill steal a taxi

Al-T

Sturridge was supposed to be involved but transpired he injured himself getting into the taxi. Allegedly.

Full bodied red

Barcelona = warm weather training ??

Was there yesterday, never more than 13 degrees....

Maybe WBA can't afford to go real warm weather training.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
My relief that this story has nothing to do with sexual misconduct is a distressing indicator of my faith in the modern footballer.

Richard Cranium

"Stole" taxi when it was returned to the owner without any reported damage is a bit misleading. For theft, at least in E&W, you need an intent to permanently deprive, which clearly doesn't exist here. This would be "taking without consent" over here and likely result in a small fine on a guilty plea. The talk of some in here of prison time is absurd, especially given Spain's laws around probation if the sentence is under 2 years.

Halftrack

Still only me who's noticed how much of a cnut Livermore is?

Or are we still letting him get away with everything because of a bereavement? Every few months he's doing something wrong
Was punished (served a four month ban) but shown leniency for the coke, got warned for charging towards (but never reaching) some cnut in the crowd, currently being investigated for nicking a cab. As far as I can tell, he hasn't really gotten away with anything.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Who would have thought Gareth Barry would be rebel enough to steal a taxi in order to spend a wild night out eating food at a food restuarant and then bring the taxi back again.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
So basically the taxi driver took them there, probably went for a piss and next thing there's no car and four footballers gone. Stealthy.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
"Stole" taxi when it was returned to the owner without any reported damage is a bit misleading. For theft, at least in E&W, you need an intent to permanently deprive, which clearly doesn't exist here. This would be "taking without consent" over here and likely result in a small fine on a guilty plea. The talk of some in here of prison time is absurd, especially given Spain's laws around probation if the sentence is under 2 years.
Don't think they returned it though? Thought they just left it at the hotel?

Wonder if four lads on a stag-do stealing/taking a taxi would get let off?

prath92

It’s like the kind of stuff you hear on the Red Chair on the Graham Norton Show.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Best part of it all apparently they were going to mcdonald's to eat

Seij

With how much these guys get paid every week, why the feck would they even think to jack a taxi?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You can take the lad out of rathcoole but you can't take the Rathcoole out of the lad...

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Wait 'till David Squires gets his paws on this. Will it feature Mahrez? Big Sam? I can see him scratching his head looking for taxi references.