Westminster Politics

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Christ. The amount of painful, excruciating clips there have been of Matt Hancock since 2019... How can one man take so much public humiliation? What effect must that have on him?
Always wondered what it's like for families watching those type of clips.

"I love you and all but you're such an embarrassing twat."

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
The tories solution to the constant pressure building up from both their inability to deal with covid and their role in the general decay over the last decade is to basically make Hancock into a human piñata.
The image of Hancock hanging from a tree branch as young children bash him up with sticks has brightened my day up no end, so thanks.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Well, they're not paying rent or council tax. Food and energy costs must be low as well. Saving 5k is easy. The average homeless person gets, what, £500 a day in spare change? They'd be able to buy a bungalow within a year.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
So the ERG now seems to have morphed into the CRG and is proceeding to be wrong about a different subject.

BO WOE Boris Johnson given bombshell warning to lift lockdown soon or face leadership threat – from MP who ousted Theresa May

BORIS Johnson’s days in Downing Street are numbered unless he gives a clear path out of lockdown soon, influential Tories have warned.

Powerful backbencher Steve Baker, who was instrumental in the downfall of Theresa May, has privately said “it's inevitable the Prime Minister’s leadership will be on the table.”

In an explosive rallying call to fellow members of the lockdown-sceptic Covid Recovery Group, the ex-minister blasted: “people are telling me they are losing faith in our Conservative Party leadership.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/13743945/bombshell-warning-to-boris-johnson/

don’t employees just sign a waiver for the 48 hr working week in any case? Granted, that’s what I did that 20 years ago, and things may have changed... I would love to work a 48 hour week these days!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
don’t employees just sign a waiver for the 48 hr working week in any case? Granted, that’s what I did that 20 years ago, and things may have changed... I would love to work a 48 hour week these days!
I had a job ten years ago where they asked me to sign it during the training week and they said "you don't have to sign it if you don't want to...". I refused, so they asked again, this time hinting that it made me look unprofessional. I told them to feck off and walked out. Stole a pen on the way out too :)

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
You see Italians happily taking a slash in motorway laybys. There is something wonderful about having a piss in the open.

Classical Mechanic

You see Italians happily taking a slash in motorway laybys. There is something wonderful about having a piss in the open.
In France too, always remember seeing loads of blokes taking one in the bushes in the supermarket car park.

We used to go on holiday on the other side of the country when I was kid so we often took one against the wheel of the car when we needed too. Had to stop myself in a lay-by recently. I don't think it's much of a big deal if the area is quiet.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
In France too, always remember seeing loads of blokes taking one in the bushes in the supermarket car park.

We used to go on holiday on the other side of the country when I was kid so we often took one against the wheel of the car when we needed too. Had to stop myself in a lay-by recently. I don't think it's much of a big deal if the area is quiet.
Women are just jealous because they can't whip it out and slash away.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Silly wench.
She's having a fecking laugh if she's a horse rider. Those wankers walk their horses up and down public roads, sometimes in the middle of towns, letting them shit all over the place.

Also, I'm presuming that she didn't turn her engine off before picking up her phone. So what she's done is illegal, isn't it?

Kill her and kill the horse.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm sure those Labour 'trolls' were carrying weapons grade assault rifles...

Those poor Tories being harassed into feeding children. It really makes you feel sick knowing that Jacob Rees Mogg probably had difficulty finishing his golden lobster* dinner.

*Stuffed with diamonds and dolphin tears.

DavidDeSchmikes

I'm sure those Labour 'trolls' were carrying weapons grade assault rifles...

a few journos and commentators have been subtly pushing this narrative of comparing Trump supporters and Corbyn/Labour supporters over the past weeks.
Johnson is just running with it

NinjaFletch

a few journos and commentators have been subtly pushing this narrative of comparing Trump supporters and Corbyn/Labour supporters over the past weeks.
Johnson is just running with it
Ok my Dad came out with that one the other day and it suddenly makes an awful lot of sense.

F-Red

Free fixed line broadband is a waste of investment and a bit of a political football, any government is better off pursuing 5G investment and rolling out mobile broadband. It'll be done in half the time, and a fraction of the cost.