Westminster Politics

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Apparently it was alright to leave your first home and travel across the country to another property after all. Should stay more alert.
I think so long as you cough once beforehand and do some sort of ritual to the sun god then it's all gravy.

DavidDeSchmikes

Beyond getting brexit done I don’t see what else Boris has to offer. His mandate was paper thin. I dint see him lasting
Still got an 80 seat majority. I will be interesting to see how many more backbenchers ask for Cummings to resign

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I’m convinced BoJo is going to hang him out to dry over the coronavirus handling further down the line. If you think about it he’s the perfect scapegoat.
Think that ship has sailed. Given he has now publically backed him, any hanging for Cummings will also have some backlash on Johnson.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Peston almost asked a good question then.

MoskvaRed

Johnson has lived his entire life acting as though rules apply only to other people. I can’t say I am surprised by his brazen attitude over Cummings.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Boris seems like an empty vessel with all the ambition in the world. No wonder he can't spare a policy advisor like Cummings from his orbit.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Very good questions from the BBC. Dreadful response from Boris, not backing his ‘palpably untrue’ line anymore.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
This is an absolute shit show for Boris. The media have the bit between their teeth and I think it’s going to be a while before this blows over.

If he does eventually get the boot they could have saved a lot of damage.

NinjaFletch

I can't help but think of all the things I've given up over the past two months that I wanted to do, how shit my mental health has been, and how lucky I have been compared to some people. And these fecking cnuts have been doing this.

I'm so, so fecking angry.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Boris has been absolutely dreadful here. Will be fascinating if his poll ratings drop after this. Feels like a ‘moment’.

hp88

Very good questions from the BBC. Dreadful response from Boris, not backing his ‘palpably untrue’ line anymore.
The fecker is on the ropes, just waiting for someone to land a KO on him now.

He has shown us again that he’s hopeless without his mates cheering in the background.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Watching this press conference and I can’t believe what Boris is saying. It’s surreal. You actually voted this man PM?!?!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
This is turning into a comedy at this point.

"if you have symptoms you should self isolate for 14 days, that's what Mr. Cummings and his family did"

:lol: Jesus Christ

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
He‘s cut that seriously short hasn’t he?!