Westminster Politics

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Anything else Laura... no ok. We’ll talk later.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
If this is the guy who has been advising the government, gawd help us.
He is stuttering and rambling and his statement has zero coherence at all.

Just accept the fact that you were totally wrong.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Thank you Laura, next Tom Harewood...

Thanks Tom, next Steve Bannon.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This all ignores the fact that he wasn't supposed to be driving to the other end of the country at all, even if he wasn't ill.
Yeah he just waffled a diary piece and dropped in the convenient loophole.

It's full of convenience. The 'can't remember the convo me and the PM had because we were both sick in bed'. Just absolute waffle all over.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Such a convenient story :lol:
"As I walked through the field I saw a pretty horse so naturally I went to pet it. I approached from the rear so as to not disturb it whilst it was grazing. At this moment my belt broke and I simultaneously tripped over a rock and thought of Margaret Thatcher washing herself in a bath. I naturally became aroused by this thought and unfortunately entered the horse's back passage - which only occured for a second before I realised my error, but unfortunately this was enough time for the press to bully me and force the people of Britain to all be cnuts towards me outside my house".

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Peston:

“That’s OK, you don’t need to answer I just wanted to talk for 11 minutes”

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Veil lifting slightly at those questions about driving outside of London. You can see him holding back the huffing and gesticulating with his arms.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Why was he shouting?! Haven’t they got phones on this magical farm?

DavidDeSchmikes

I like the way the journos have to walk up and ask questions, like asking the headmaster to stay off school

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Waiting for the editorial puff pieces titled "Now we know the truth we should say sorry to Dommy"

RK

Literally wasn't self-isolating with the virus and symptoms of the virus. I think most people will see that, no matter how it's spun.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Would anyone have actually cared if he'd simply said he made a mistake / error in judgment and had apologized from the beginning?

Flying high

Peston:

“That’s OK, you don’t need to answer I just wanted to talk for 11 minutes”
He looks like, in the back of his mind, he's wondering who's going to play him in the upcoming covid19 movie.

Shows what a load of who ha this media outrage is, and a waste of everyone’s time and effort.

man drives to family home to support his wife and child.

mind you, this is such a left wing, Labour forum that this will be considered controversial.

Untied

OK these questions are absolutely shit. They've just listened to a man outline multiple occasions breaking the rules and claiming he drove to a castle when he couldn't see properly, and the questions are just their prewritten rubbish.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
"As I walked through the field I saw a pretty horse so naturally I went to pet it. I approached from the rear so as to not disturb it whilst it was grazing. At this moment my belt broke and I simultaneously tripped over a rock and thought of Margaret Thatcher washing herself in a bath. I naturally became aroused by this thought and unfortunately entered the horse's back passage - which only occured for a second before I realised my error, but unfortunately this was enough time for the press to bully me and force the people of Britain to all be cnuts towards me outside my house".
:lol:

RK

Shows what a load of who ha this media outrage is, and a waste of everyone’s time and effort.

mind you, this is such a left wing, Labour forum that this will be considered controversial.
I encourage other posters not to waste their time with this.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

Even though it was exactly the opposite of what they asked ye to do.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

Made you look