Westminster Politics

Raulduke

They're disgusting sociopaths

....and terrible singers

Last edited:

littlepeasoup

They don't give a f*ck any more. They know they can basically get away with whatever morally abhorrent act they like at this point. They live in a different Britain to the rest of us.

FireballXL5

Running the country is just one big massive joke to these cnuts.

Pig cull threat not being taken seriously by PM, says vet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58813959

But come election time all they have to do is say 'immigrants' and 'forrinners' and it's party time for another 5 years.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Running the country is just one big massive joke to these cnuts.

Pig cull threat not being taken seriously by PM, says vet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58813959

But come election time all they have to do is say 'immigrants' and 'forrinners' and it's party time for another 5 years.
Well since they are apparently in charge of their own borders now there should be no using that excuse anymore!

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
That’s what they want and always have done, sell off the NHS and introduce an American style insurance scheme. So far the public have resisted. But if it comes to pass, there will be people who literally can’t afford to go to see the doctor never mind A&E
Given the waiting lists over here, across a whole range of complaints and specialities, the whole NHS mantra of 'free at the point of delivery' has become essentially meaningless though. I'm sure there's a number of reasons as to why that is the case, one of which is the sheer incompetency and even corrupt nature of the various regional Trusts. The influence and power these legions of managers and bureaucrats have is absolutely ridiculous. I've long thought there's also something deliberate about it...vis-a-vis the constitutional question, but that's for another time.

I also don't have an issue in principle with private medical insurance, as long as it involves reasonable sums of money of course.

Jericholyte2

I’m now officially beyond the “I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire” stage. I think I’d throw a jerry-can at them!

Oldyella

Given the waiting lists over here, across a whole range of complaints and specialities, the whole NHS mantra of 'free at the point of delivery' has become essentially meaningless though. I'm sure there's a number of reasons as to why that is the case, one of which is the sheer incompetency and even corrupt nature of the various regional Trusts. The influence and power these legions of managers and bureaucrats have is absolutely ridiculous. I've long thought there's also something deliberate about it...vis-a-vis the constitutional question, but that's for another time.

I also don't have an issue in principle with private medical insurance, as long as it involves reasonable sums of money of course
Good one.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Good one.
My father recently found out he has cataracts, and the waiting list to get that sorted over here is nearly 4 years.

His optician advised him to take out private insurance (costing only £11.60 per month), and after 6 months on that he can get the surgery.

That's more than reasonable!!

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
My father recently found out he has cataracts, and the waiting list to get that sorted over here is nearly 4 years.

His optician advised him to take out private insurance (costing only £11.60 per month), and after 6 months on that he can get the surgery.

That's more than reasonable!!
Private insurance is not going to cost 12 quid a month if the NHS is gotten rid of ffs. Look at America for an example of what it will be like.

Abizzz

I’m now officially beyond the “I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire” stage. I think I’d throw a jerry-can at them!
Looking at them 95% of them would enjoy it anyway. Their moral deprivation is evidenced by every sentence they speak and their joy in humiliating themselves is on show at every social gathering we see of them. Nearly every country has a set of odious politicians but the UK is going through a truly special lot.

Last edited:

villain

Hates Beyoncé

All perfectly normal, impartial behaviour from BBC employees.

FireballXL5

And yet they keep banging on about how left-wing the BBC is. George Orwell must be face-palming in his grave.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Deleted now but is this the dance off? :lol: my word this is ridiculous now.
I wonder why Dominic deleted it, but yes the dance off, rap battles & Goddall saying "have we got any Tory scum in the audience?"
Satire can't top this :lol: :(

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I wonder why Dominic deleted it, but yes the dance off, rap battles & Goddall saying "have we got any Tory scum in the audience?"
Satire can't top this :lol: :(
It’s incredible isn’t it. People telling me BBC are bunch of lefties are insane.