Television Westworld | SPOILERS

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It doesn’t get any less hammy.

Season two was truly atrocious. Bad acting, nonsensical story and a boring finale.
Yeah I've watched the first episode and it didn't captivate me. It's kind of interesting seeing what the hosts do, but I still just want to see what adventures guests go on more than anything and there's not much chance of that now :lol:

Trizy

It doesn’t get any less hammy.

Season two was truly atrocious. Bad acting, nonsensical story and a boring finale.
The ninja shit was cool. Other than that, you hit the nail on the head.

I was completely engulfed in season one. Then for second two, even though I watched it more recently, I can't really remember much of it as I was preoccupied whilst watching it for the sake of watching it for a finish.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Season two really sucked. I'm hoping with this series they go in a new direction, which it looks like they will.

Who was that at the end though? Dolores?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Interesting... Already loads of mental theories about the season :lol: someone has probably already spoiled it for everyone else :lol:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Season two really sucked. I'm hoping with this series they go in a new direction, which it looks like they will.

Who was that at the end though? Dolores?
Season One of Westworld is arguably the best TV I've ever watched. It's certainly my favourite inaugural season of any TV show. They really killed it in Season Two. Became far too convoluted although it still had some terrific peaks. I loved the episode dedicated to the Ghost Nation and the lead actor's performance was exceptional.

Sylar

BB and GoT are different worlds within. Awesome.

So is this another world, or the actual real world and the bots have escaped into it?

Moby

Dick
BB and GoT are different worlds within. Awesome.

So is this another world, or the actual real world and the bots have escaped into it?
What if the 'real world' is also a part of a bigger group of worlds like the Westworld and other ones they showed in season 2.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Finally got around to binging season two. Actually enjoyed it a lot. Possibly even more than season one. Don’t ask me to explain what any of it means, mind.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Lots of recent gossip on season 3. Sounds like they are going to make it less confusing. I'm gonna wait till I read your opinions as I quit during season 2.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks good to me. I actually like this show though, warts and all...

Amarsdd

A masterpiece? It wasn't a patch on season 1.
Season 1 is a 10/10 for me. Season 2 a solid 8/10.
This is still my favorite scene from any series I've watched. Perfect in every sense (Maeve discovering the truth, Radiohead's Motion Picture Soundtrack as the soundtrack...)

GazTheLegend

Second season was a masterpiece. No idea where the haters are coming from.
Genuinely atrocious season of pretentious shit

They lost me when they attacked a horde of fortified armed robots by walking in a straight line.

The whole show makes absolutely no sense anymore. Season 1 was good. I can’t imagine that anyone dumb enough to make the choices the creators did in season 2 can find any way to improve things now

The episode with Ed Harris aside - that was actually good.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They went full Terminator it seems. Sounds good to me. End it with a blast.
Think the showrunners said 5 seasons?

I'm not sure about all this, season 1 was great! Season 2 was still good but more confusing than understanding women.

Think they're just doing whatever they want now and not really sure where the story is going :lol:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Think the showrunners said 5 seasons?

I'm not sure about all this, season 1 was great! Season 2 was still good but more confusing than understanding women.

Think they're just doing whatever they want now and not really sure where the story is going :lol:
I'll rather it end with chaos and weirdness as long as the smaller stories within continue to be great, than some huge forced prison-break ish twist where everything led up to a moment that is supposed to make sense but just doesn't. Robots broke free, can go anywhere.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
season 1 was great, season 2 wasn't as good as it should have been but was still enjoyable. I hope season 3 is as good as the trailers look.