We've hit rock bottom but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooza

Rock bottom is still yet to come if this continues

abkmufc92

If Ole continues till the end of season then we will get worse, we are not even close to rock bottom.

Red Star One

Yeah, Ole said we hit the rock bottom after being trashed 0-5 by Liverpool at home, and yet he managed to put even shittier and more disgraceful performance two weeks after. Generational talent.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Only if we make a change now, they'll be more losses around the corner and we wont make top 4

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
we’ve got a lot more to come unfortunately.

there’s no chance they’ll make the right decision

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
No hole is deep enough if he remains in charge.

GazTheLegend

Like Yazz said 'the only way is up.'
It really isn't. From where we are in the football pyramid, to where we could go if this sort of shit continues, there's a LOT further we can fall yet. And that's why the board and ourselves SHOULD NOT ignore the writing on the wall for a minute longer.

Unfortunately, it would seem as if Ole is now panicking and making the completely random decisions week to week to keep himself in a job. What he wants is no longer what's best for Manchester United (hence the benching of Jadon Sancho, Donny etc, the picking of 7 defenders today). He's managing in a way that's scared to lose, and crippling us. If there was a plan - it's been ripped up now, see the weird 3 at the back changes, the desperate reliance on defenders as personnel, the absolutely catastrophic pressing, the reliance on 'favourite' players that presumably don't grumble behind the scenes... how many times have we seen this at other clubs, with only one end result.

Micky Targaryen

Well yeah things are looking up. 5-0 loss to our bitter rivals before and now improved to a 2-0 loss to our derby rivals. Onwards and upwards!

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not yet Spoony, it's about to get a lot worse unfortunately.

HackeyC

Why put off into until tomorrow what you can do today....

Chip

We've gone too far as a group, we're too close, we can't give up now.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I actually feel strangely excited after that performance as you need something like that to really encourage a change in the team. It's the sort of thing that happens before you go on a 10 game win streak.

Spoony

The People's President
I actually feel strangely excited after that performance as you need something like that to really encourage a change in the team. It's the sort of thing that happens before you go on a 10 game win streak.
:lol:

I'm putting money on us to win the title, Hecto.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Anything is possible with this coaching staffs and manager. Give them 10 more games and we'll be a relegation candidate. Nothing is impossible to achieve because we have the DNA.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
At this point last season we had 2 points more and went 15-10-3 the remaining 28 games.

Nogbadthebad

I think if things don;t change, we still have a long way down to go yet.

I'm old enough to remember people telling me we were too good to be relegated. We weren't, and this team could easily end up completely out of Europe next season.

sp_107

I heard our board is discussing about offering improved contracts to Shaw and Maguire

Someone

Something
There's no limit as to how worse it could get, but I feel the the damage done to the players' confidence will be more hard to overcome than lost points.

UnitedFire

You know you've hit rock bottom when Souness is showing more passion to Man Utd doing the right things and talking more sense than Ole is showing :lol::lol::lol:

King Eric 7

Yeah, not sure we're there yet and even if we sack Ole, it could still get worse if we appoint an unsuitable caretaker.

Roboc7

If Ole stays there’s plenty more to come, the culture and attitude of the players and management is an embarrassment.

Waynne

You know you've hit rock bottom when Souness is showing more passion to Man Utd doing the right things and talking more sense than Ole is showing :lol::lol::lol:
Add in Jaime Carragher as well.
If you listen to Jaime and Gary debate the state of United You'd think Jaime is the ex United player.
Makes Neville look like a right idiot but then again that's not terribly hard to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.