What’s the best save you’ve seen whilst watching a game?

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Showing my age here but Bobby Clarke pulled off a 3 stage save against Celtic in the 1970 Scottish Cup final. I was there as a kid and still remember the save. Sadly its not in this footage
Maybe some other old fart remembers it?

GueRed

Schmeichel against Rapid Vienna was very Banks esque.

Love Ivanov's (RIP) reaction at the end

Madthinker

Always thought the Pickford save against Colombia was ridiculous. It didn’t get any credit because we conceded from the corner straight away.
I think it got a lot of credit, no?

Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I have it as one of the most overrated saves ever.

He didn't have his feet planted correctly when the shot was taken, resulting in him being slower than necessary to get to the ball. It would have been embarrassing for a keeper to have been beaten from that distance. And to top it all, the shot was going wide anyway, so he conceded an unnecessary corner from which Colombia equalised.

For some reason saves always seem to be highly rated if the goalkeeper is stretching and just about reaches the ball - taking no account of whether they should have got there more easily in the first place (see also Barthez vs Hamann).

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Neuer vs Walcott

I would also include Neuer vs Porto but the thread specifies having seen it live, which I didn't.

Also Lehmann vs Ole, but that has already been posted.

Cal?

CR7 fan
The Schmeichel save when we won 1-0 at St James in the season Keegan had that "we'd luv it" moment.

BorisDeLeFora

Dudek vs Shevchenko, not necessarily the best save mind, but more for the how in the world did he stop that factor.

Dark Side of the Moon

Supports
Celtic
Artur Boruc v Man Utd in 2006.

Man Utd won 3-2 in the first group game of the Champions League.

Hesselink and Nakamura scored for Celtic and a Saha double and a Solksjaer winner was enough for Man Utd.

Paul Telfer came on as a sub for Celtic and diverted a header towards his own goal, Boruc was going the wrong way and had absolutely no right in getting to it.

Dunkelheit

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

This one, because it was not by a goalkeeper. Bayern completely dominated BVB, but they were not scoring. Bender with this amazing safe made it sure that BVB went into the second half, still having a chance to win. And they did due to a remarkable display of Dembele at the time.