What’s the best save you’ve seen whilst watching a game?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Cudicini was an amazing keeper. It’s a shame he just went and sat on the Spurs bench after he left you.
He was superb, it was a crying shame that he just happened to be with us just as the better Cech came into his own. It meant we had 2 brilliant keepers for a while but it was a waste really.

Green_Red

Those three point blank saves by De Gea against Liverpool a few years back were pretty impressive

dinostar77

Schmeichel double save at nou camp against rivaldo and co i think it was in 1999.

Oranges038

Schmeichel in the champions league.

VDS triple save v Chelsea - I think, can't find the video.

Buffon from Inzaghi

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Cech against you lot in the cup from a chicharito header point blank. Somehow he tipped it over at the last second. Everyone I was with thought it was in.

Sir Marcus

Cech against you lot in the cup from a chicharito header point blank. Somehow he tipped it over at the last second. Everyone I was with thought it was in.
Was that in the game where we came back from 3-0 down?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Neuer for Schalke against Porto many years ago. He did a diving foot save to deny a header. He was amazing the whole game

largelyworried

Probably this goalkeeping masterpiece. I was sat right in line with it and we all knew it'd gone in. Everybody left the stadium in silence :wenger:
I was in the East Stand about 20 yards away from the gap to the Spurs fans. Reds were walking out, arms stretched, shouting “this far” to the away fans.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Didn't Craig Gordon have a really good one

diarm

I can't remember who it was, or even when it was exactly, but I remember someone making a ridiculous save for Sunderland a few years back. Was up there with Seaman's as the best I can think of.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
What would be the ruling if a goalkeeper went to save the ball but a stray wolfdog ran onto the pitch, jumped at him and bit him preventing him from saving the ball properly?

abundance

Supports
Inter
Oh well, since I'm an interista, gotta be this in recent memory

(well, not that recent, eleven years ago)

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Was a phenomenal save. The speed at which it all happened was not appreciated enough at the time.

Honestly he was such a top class keeper you could make an extended highlights reel of his saves to show kids. Before he joined Arsenal he had around a 50% clean sheet record for us.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Artur Boruc at Old Trafford in the 3-2 game where Nakamura scored the lesser remembered free kick. Paul Telfer almost scored an own goal but Boruc got back back across to tip it on to the post.

Josep Dowling

Always thought the Pickford save against Colombia was ridiculous. It didn’t get any credit because we conceded from the corner straight away.