What’s the better feeling?

Brightonian

honestly not sure what made this a bad thread, debating football emotions, how fecking dare I :lol:
No, I didn't mean to suggest it was. I'm just taking the piss out of the 'good old days' nonsense in the post I replied to.

Robertd0803

The second one just. If only because anytime we ever win a game dominating our rivals we normally get stuffed in return the next game.

O'Sheas winner at Anfield in no way influences my decision. ;)

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
The threads are getting worse and worse
The newbies are getting worse and worse

To answer the thread, I much prefer absolutely thrashing someone, I enjoy a game so much more knowing you're well ahead and could easily score a few more, but as a Brighton fan this very rarely happens.

RedDevilRoshi

Definitely 1st option. Although the 2nd option is sweet, dishing out a hammering to your rival knowing that you’ve won the game would be a very nice watch.

Mr Parker

Supports
Liverpool
Why don't you just answer the question rather then being harsh. Could have said nothing and go into a different thread.
Some people have so little going on in life that all they have to live for is leaving negative comments in forums. It's best to just ignore them and move on.

I would much rather smash a team over a last minute winner. The high you get in the last 5 minutes is not worth the other 85 minutes of nail biting in my opinion.

Tel074

The newbies are getting worse and worse

To answer the thread, I much prefer absolutely thrashing someone, I enjoy a game so much more knowing you're well ahead and could easily score a few more, but as a Brighton fan this very rarely happens.
A Brighton fan on a man united forum . Your life must be full of fun

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Last minute winners are never not better than an easy victory.

That release of emotion and the whirwhind of it all is so much better than simply being smug at a good performance.

DVG7

A Brighton fan on a man united forum . Your life must be full of fun
Looks like you’re pretty close to that 10th like. Wish you all the best on your journey to it.

spiriticon

Always option 1. Option 2 almost always gives me only partial joy.

I want to crush the opposition and hear the lamentations of their women.