What a crap season

Zoo

It’s the worst season in my lifetime as a United fan.

Unam333

The worst part is there's no light at the end of the tunnel. We won't complete domestically next season not the season after.

I don't think Man City can keep it up.

As for Liverpool, they are going somewhere. I can easily see them entering a five year domestic and European dominance.

ZenMaster Coltrane

Irrespective of the current situation at Utd, you should welcome competition and trading haymakers with historic rivals. It pushes you to get better. Federer/Nadal/Joko, Tiger/Rotating contenders, Celtics/Lakers, Bulls/Pistons. Sitting around hoping other teams win just so you can talk trash is, as Dave Chappelle would say, a sign of a brittle-ass spirit.

You can wallow in nostalgia when the league winning point totals were in the mid to low 80s. Teams get better, systems get better. Embrace the challenge.

SteveW

I've been watching football with my dad who's also a United fan for years (I'm in my thirties) found out yesterday he's cancelled Sky Sports and BT, pretty much done with football. I feel tempted myself at the moment, this has been a nightmare of a football season. I think I'm going to definitely have the summer off and not bother watching pre season (It's always dull anyway)
Good to hear. The club is better off without glory hunter supporters.

zeekey

Do you think Ed and the Glazers even give a shit watching both our bitter rivals clean up all the trophies? Nope.
Our on result performance doesn’t effect our commercial success or something.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Sky Sports won’t be getting renewed, that’s for sure. I’m just going to be a casual fan next season, I just can’t be arsed with this shit anymore.

dove

What a stupid notion.

When we were in a fecking cup final, fans on here were too bitter and focused on Liverpool's champions league final willing us to lose ours if they lost theirs.

I said it then. Get our own club in order before pissing on anothers well earned victory. Can be said of this season too - players and fans so overjoyed with flaking a win against PSG before a pathetic series of displays against Barcelona...

You and your bitter schadenfreude loving chaps hurt seeing Liverpool have an amazing European night? We literally could have stopped it by having taken care of our house, making it to the semi and stopping them. So go have your humble pie and try and take a stance for your own club by unfollowing or walking out the stadium if you're even a match goer or write a letter but don't pretend like whining about a rivals success does anything but make you sound like a jealous gimp.

Disneyland. That's what that son of a bit*ch pitched to managers. Let that sink in.
You OK ? Seems like you are hurt more than anyone else here and probably had too much beer.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If Arsenal win EL all the top 5 in CL next year?

redom

If this season isn't the kick in balls this club needs to finally get it's act together then we're well and truly fecked. I just want us to start making moves in the right direction.

Godfather

Well you had the idea of that absolute shit cnut of a WUM thread when actually every ape on this earth could see that Klopp is a better manager than anything we hired after Fergie.

hobbers

I've been watching football with my dad who's also a United fan for years (I'm in my thirties) found out yesterday he's cancelled Sky Sports and BT, pretty much done with football. I feel tempted myself at the moment, this has been a nightmare of a football season. I think I'm going to definitely have the summer off and not bother watching pre season (It's always dull anyway)
I'm the same. Not remotely interested in pre season or who we're signing tbh. And the tour games are always shite in any case.

As for next season, any games I watch will be rivers all the way.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The worst part is there's no light at the end of the tunnel. We won't complete domestically next season not the season after.

I don't think Man City can keep it up.

As for Liverpool, they are going somewhere. I can easily see them entering a five year domestic and European dominance.
So several years of City and Liverpool fighting for trophies with Spurs currently our best hope to stop them? Christ. I mean seriously, feck this shit.

RedAlways78

Why are so many Utd supporters hung up on Liverpool? I heard so many Utd supporters cheering on City against Utd a while back because they don’t want Liverpool to win.

It’s absolutely shameful!!!

Totally disgusted :nono:

Renegade

If this season isn't the kick in balls this club needs to finally get it's act together then we're well and truly fecked. I just want us to start making moves in the right direction.
Don’t think they care mate. Doubt Woodward even watched the game.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
We're officially in the wilderness. Those scenes at Anfield post match are just painful.

Chairman Steve

This seasons been doomed before it even started, with Mourinho and his moaning and the board being all round stupid last summer and tail end of last season.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This season has been utter crap as a United fan. Our own total ineptitude highlighted by the brilliance of our biggest rivals.

I can only hope (though not necessarily expect) that our club realise that we are crying out for some real vision to build us into a force again. We need to give them the time to do it and back them all the way or we really will be pre-Klopp Liverpool for the next 30 years.

Acole9

Outstanding
Insulting another member
Good to hear. The club is better off without glory hunter supporters.
Go feck yourself you piece of shit. How is that being a glory hunter?! We've been supporting the club for years and years but sometimes enough is enough.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
A guy from Molde...Klopp was once a guy from Mainz you fecking genius. Whats OGS got to do with this? He only just fecking showed up
To be fair he may have been a guy from mainz but then he went to Dortmund and put them on the map got them winning and challenging.

Meanwhile Ole has only done well in a farmers league nobody cares about and relegated Cardiff. It's ok though because he knows the "United way" or something. Hardly inspiring.

Kapardin

We did it to ourselves. A club of our size can easily compete at City's or Liverpool's level.

If we were competitive, this would be a Liverpool vs United tie in SF. Barca, Real and Bayern have been woeful this season and CL was fair game for any dark horse -- isn't a coincidence even Ajax and Spurs are where they are. If we had been good, it would have been in our hands to stop Liverpool, both in the CL and the league.

Woodward is at the root of all our problems. He's made us support City and watch our rivals outdo each other. Trouble is, he won't go. Maybe if Liverpool won the CL, fan resentment may increase to the point of protests.

SteveW

Go feck yourself you piece of shit. How is that being a glory hunter?! We've been supporting the club for years and years but sometimes enough is enough.
You're in your 30s. All you know is success. Few bad seasons and "enough is enough"

hubbuh

Irrespective of the current situation at Utd, you should welcome competition and trading haymakers with historic rivals. It pushes you to get better. Federer/Nadal/Joko, Tiger/Rotating contenders, Celtics/Lakers, Bulls/Pistons. Sitting around hoping other teams win just so you can talk trash is, as Dave Chappelle would say, a sign of a brittle-ass spirit.

You can wallow in nostalgia when the league winning point totals were in the mid to low 80s. Teams get better, systems get better. Embrace the challenge.
That’s all well and good when you’re in a position to mount you're own challenge. We’re so far off we’re not even on the same planet. We’re in a totally different fecking orbit.

RMD83

The only ones getting kicked in the balls is us. We’ll still probably finish higher in the financial table than city and Liverpool so the glazers will feel like we’ve won and the players won’t care either, I haven’t seen any signs of the team spirit I just watched then in any of our games recently.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
feck it. I hope the Scouse win the league. Just pile it all on this season, a clean slate come August. Pile it the feck on.

Backrow Singer

The fact that our players have watched what’s happened this season and still can’t be arsed to show any sort of fight or spirit says it all really. Spineless, cowardly, they deserve it all. Sickening.

Dark time for the club I’m afraid, really tough. Compounded by the fact that hardly any of them could give a toss.

Acole9

Outstanding
You're in your 30s. All you know is success. Few bad seasons and "enough is enough"
I meant my dad not me, he's been watching the club for 60 odd years. He's the one who's pretty much done, not me. I just want a break from it. Is that alright with you? Do I need to fill out a form?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Why are so many Utd supporters hung up on Liverpool? I heard so many Utd supporters cheering on City against Utd a while back because they don’t want Liverpool to win.

It’s absolutely shameful!!!

Totally disgusted :nono:
Why do you think?

Do you live around Liverpool supporters?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Actually it would be interesting to see a poll on whether this is definitively the worst season you can remember as a United fan. Given the age profile here i guess it almost certainly is for the large majority of posters?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Liverpool once again proved that desire and tactics are still more important than just quality. I was hoping united would learn that but na we will just chase the next 80 million player for 500k contract

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve muted all football since the Everton game. My twitter feed is a ghost town and I only saw this result cause my mates were messaging about it.

Plan to completely ignore it for a while. I’m not even looking forward to next season. We are years and years off the pace and it’s so depressing. I find it easier to just not follow it anymore which is gutting because I usually live and breathe football. It’s like losing a hobby.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I’ve muted all football since the Everton game. My twitter feed is a ghost town and I only saw this result cause my mates were messaging about it.

Plan to completely ignore it for a while. I’m not even looking forward to next season. We are years and years off the pace and it’s so depressing. I find it easier to just not follow it anymore which is gutting because I usually breathe football. It’s like losing a hobby.
I do feel somehow it's all your fault.