What a crap season

Zlatattack

Everyone please remember this was Jose's fabled third season. It was only ever going to go this way.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What a pathetic end to the season this is in light of what the other English teams are doing. I mean, the Europa League isn't a big trophy as we all know but it's better than our current uselessness.

U-N-I-T-E-D

This is the worst season I can remember. Change of manager but with not a lot of optimism for the replacement. Finishing in 6th is bad enough but doing so with the players looking hopeless and jaded twice in one season.

Fans planning protests at the clubs management nine years after we last did it and we’re in a far worse place than we were.

Added to that that all 5 teams above us this year are in contention to win something and we’re left with the very real possibility that out of our three main rivals City will win a domestic treble, Liverpool will win the champions league and arsenal will win the Europa.

Literally the worst season in my time as a United supporter. Can’t wait for it to be over, shame there isn’t a World Cup or Euros to take our minds off things.

Now begins the drawn out transfer process where we’re linked with overpriced galacticos all summer that couldn’t give a shit about the club and would only want to play for us for a fat pay cheque.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I dont want to boil peoples piss but we did have an incredibly successful brand launch...

Icon!

I don't know about you, but I'll never forget his 4 goals this season!
I try to not get drawn into the negative tripe on here but serisouly ... this picture really highlights the rotten core at our club. Get an education JLINGZ (is that not seriously ht emost annoying nickname ever?) and learn how to spell, your cap is wrong ... that is not how to spell D*CK.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We only played for 3 months all season. Been a disgrace.

TRUERED89

Moyes ruined so many of our longstanding records, particularly at OT, shambolic season 13/14 was. That for me was definitely the worst.

redshaw

Little bit of light relief to the season is leeds are staying in the championship.

Just need Spurs to win the CL now.

always_hoping

I attended 6 games this season.

Wolves 1-1
Arsenal 2-2
Juve 0-1
Burnley 2-2
PSG 0-2
Barcelona 0-1

Not one win for United there and played crap in all of those games. As crap as its been this season it still wasn't as crap as that Moyes season where he took on a team that won the league title the season before in April (i was there to see it) and left United in 7th and United still haven't recovered from that awful Moyes appointment.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I dont want to boil peoples piss but we did have an incredibly successful brand launch...

Icon!

I don't know about you, but I'll never forget his 4 goals this season!
:lol:

Don't say anything about Lingz. Academy product and all that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I can tolerate most kinds of frippery but fake specs really feckin get my goat for some reason.
Absolutely concur, I may have even said the exact same thing earlier in this thread.

When you have to try that hard to be fashionably unique as the three of them are (especially the chuckle brothers trying to look erudite), it smacks of completely the wrong attitude we don’t need at the club. If the same attitude & effort that was put in by all three to try to look fashionably good (granted, they all failed miserably) & that attitude & effort was carried into the training ground, all three could have had better seasons, especially the spectacled ones.

I just don’t get why someone would want to draw attention to oneself while not performing well on the pitch. Why not just put your head down & work through it & don't draw undue attention to oneself. Hopefully the youngsters coming up will have the proper attitudes & we bring in players of the same ilk.

TRUERED89

I attended 6 games this season.

Wolves 1-1
Arsenal 2-2
Juve 0-1
Burnley 2-2
PSG 0-2
Barcelona 0-1

Not one win for United there and played crap in all of those games. As crap as its been this season it still wasn't as crap as that Moyes season where he took on a team that won the league title the season before in April (i was there to see it) and left United in 7th and United still haven't recovered from that awful Moyes appointment.
Commiserations, these imposters didn't even let you see 1 win, I know these trips were far from cheap as well.