Music What are we listening to?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Some might recognize this from Sasha and Digeeed’s Northern Exposure 2 East Coast:

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Watched The Last Black Man in San Francisco this morning and had a look into the soundtrack afterwards.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Luniz - I Got 5 On It

Just got round to watching 'Us' tonight and this was in it. Hadn't heard it in a while. One of the best hip hop jams ever.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat

Bit of a change of pace for some on here no doubt but this has become one of my favourite albums. Beautiful, hair raising and soul stirring stuff!

Just listened to it on my way to work - 1 min 26 into track 3 (liquid light) has to be one of the most beautiful few seconds of music ever written. Just a gorgeous album that is best listened to on headphones, unshuffled and in it's entirety.

The Dear Esther soundtrack is also beautiful. Jessica Curry is massively talented, not my usual kind of music but hey ...

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Bit of a change of pace for some on here no doubt but this has become one of my favourite albums. Beautiful, hair raising and soul stirring stuff!

Just listened to it on my way to work - 1 min 26 into track 3 (liquid light) has to be one of the most beautiful few seconds of music ever written. Just a gorgeous album that is best listened to on headphones, unshuffled and in it's entirety.

The Dear Esther soundtrack is also beautiful. Jessica Curry is massively talented, not my usual kind of music but hey ...
This is kind of uncanny because I've been playing a game on my work lappie called 'Jewels Of Rome' and the in-game music is very similar to this, freakishly similar in fact but just a bit more up tempo. But some of the arrangements in that game are some of the best pieces of music I've ever heard. I'm trying to find some software that will let me record it.