Music What are we listening to?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Classic. Despite googling to the words, I still don't understand what he's saying.

Jack-C20

My new favourite song. Bit worried I’ll listen to it one too many times soon enough.

Edit: I’ve just clicked to play the video and it said ‘video unavailable’. All the other vids posted by others on this page seem to work for me, and when I go on YouTube and find the video it works there. Have I done something wrong when posting the link?

Last edited:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I just happened to be listening to Car Seat Headrest browsing this thread. Isn't that song unbelievable. He played it on acoustic guitar on a live stream recently and the final lines really resonate more just now. He also played this

Aw nice, that must have been cool to see!

That one's a great song too :cool:

Roosney

Ok, you guys ready for underground non-humor football rap? Not sure if it's brilliant or cringeworthy but these guys can rhyme and are serious too!

Chipper

Adulterer.
Was bored enough to download tiktok during the lockdown so have this stuck in my head:

Loads of vids were using that, either blokes playing it to their missus to see her reaction or lasses jiggling their tits about.

Tel074

I discovered this pretty cool unknown Irish band called Cherym. They seem to be knocking on doors