Music What are we listening to?

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.

Sleep Token. A group of anonymous music artists from UK. Difficult to classify them in a genre, There's progmetal, and with ambient and electronic bits in between. Really good.

Deery

Dreary
Since it’s been 10 years since Amy’s passing I thought I’d share my favourite song

Which lead me to this another dead artist which surprisingly enough I still knew all the words too..

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
My wife is having some sort of James Blunt nostalgia attack. I fecking hate him. Most of all because of his daft lyrics. I mean, he starts one of his songs with a weather report and the plan he has apparently hatched in You're beautiful ends 2 lines later in "but I'll never be with you". Great plan dickwad.

Musical kick in the balls he is.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
My wife is having some sort of James Blunt nostalgia attack. I fecking hate him. Most of all because of his daft lyrics. I mean, he starts one of his songs with a weather report and the plan he has apparently hatched in You're beautiful ends 2 lines later in "but I'll never be with you". Great plan dickwad.

Fanta Stick

He is a complete James Blunt if you ask me.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Decided to listen to some Maiden to get me ready for their upcoming album, a song I seem to have massively underrated is below. Absolute class. Probably one of my favourite Maiden songs now.

Iron Maiden - Starblind

Neo_Mufc

I've never understood rock genre but I bumped into some Pink Floyd last night and man that shit sucked me in.