Music What are we listening to?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
The Moody Blues. They produced such brilliant and unique music. And the way they blended rock music with orchestral music has never been emulated.
If you have never listened to them, seriously, give it a go.

Days of future past and in serch of a lost chord are the 2 best albums.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Been discovering XTC. Yes, I am a few decades behind, but at least it means I get to have all of their work right away! Currently alternating between Black Sea, Skylarking and Nonsuch, and waiting for English Settlement to come in the mail.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I came across this song by a pianist called Helen Jane Long while browsing my spotify recommended list.

That led me down a classical music of the piano variety rabbit hole. I got to know some absurdly beautiful composers.

Ludovico Einaudi

Jean Michel Blais

And then, I stumbled upon Nobuyuki Tsujii, and wow, holy feck. I have been listening to his entire catalogue on spotify since I woke up this morning.

Tel074

I'm back listening to Luke Kelly . His voice is Incredible he makes me proud to be Irish . What a voice and what a man . Gone to early . The Night visiting song or Raglan Road for our non Irish here

Conor

I hate that this song is associated with the nonsense that is 'EDM'. One of the best pieces of electronic music ever created.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Sort of in a turn of a the millennium pop punk/nu metal mood.

Some stuff I've been playing:

Middle aged bloke revisiting his youth. They were good days. :)

Chipper

Adulterer.
A bit more alternative or emo now, still mostly mainstream though, same kind of era for the most part.

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
I don't get the hate that Creed get, I quite like them
I do kind of get it, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them to an extent. Met my ex-wife online and the first time I went to the US to visit her she took me to a Creed concert. For similar reasons I'll always kind of like Matchbox20, they were her favourites at the time and she used to love singing "If You're gone".

:(

:)
We also kind of liked this together from the same time period:

I don't know, probably sound like I'm not completely over her. Probably not all these years later but what can you do?

Ignore this post, it must be making you feel awkward. :lol:

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
feck it, this was "our song" :lol:

Originally from Michigan but living in Tennessee, she had a little bit of country in her.

I wonder what you're up to Rachel. :nervous: Hope life is good for you.

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm a complete embarrassment at this point in time so what does it matter if I post these?

Shit, R Kelly is some kind of Peado isn't he? Mind you, nobody is convincing me that this wasn't good or that Hip-Hopera thing he did wasn't hilarious.

onemanarmy

PEUK. Young Belgian band. For the Nirvana and Sonic Youth lovers. I've seen them live couple of times. Terrific!