Music What are we listening to?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Listening to the new Taylor Swift album right now. Pretty good so far. She don’t miss.

Superunknown

A friend suggested that I check out the new album by The Chicks. It's pretty good and I've listened to it tons already over the last two days.

Chipper

Adulterer.
So last time I got drunk and posted on here I started blubbering about an ex while posting songs from that kind of time/era. Can't get worse than that, right?

After a few drinks tonight and reading certain topics on 2 or 3 different forums I'm going with a mix of far right and crip gangbanger stuff because why on earth not?

Last edited:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Chronixx is arguably the most talented artist at the moment. A modern day Bob Marley.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture

The back story is fantastic in itself, a true story of Berloiz being so infatuated with ******* Smithson, a lady who refused his affections, that he poisoned himself by overdosing on opium. The symphony is his reenactment of the strange dreams that he had as a result of the opium. The premiere was in her honour but she didn't show up. However, she attended the sequel of Berloiz' symphony, realised both were about her, and agreed to meet with him and later married him. The marriage was short lived. He eventually moved on with a mistress of his own, and she died shortly.

The original 'entanglement'

Chipper

Adulterer.
This song has me in stitches every time I listen to it :lol:

In the early days of lockdown I succumbed to the Tik Tok hype and there were quite a few videos to another of his tunes. That one made me laugh:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Anyone listening to Dominic Fike's debut album 'What Could Possibly Go Wrong?' I'm absolutely loving it!