Music What are we listening to?

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think I’m going to have a run through the Beatles albums. I’ve obviously listened and heard loads of their songs but never entire albums as to be honest they’ve never really interested me.
I had a quick google of albums the other night and they seem to release 3 or so every year so I’ve no idea where to start. Maybe the beginning

I’ll add I was listening to come together that got me thinking to try the albums so may start with that album

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I think I’m going to have a run through the Beatles albums. I’ve obviously listened and heard loads of their songs but never entire albums as to be honest they’ve never really interested me.
I had a quick google of albums the other night and they seem to release 3 or so every year so I’ve no idea where to start. Maybe the beginning

I’ll add I was listening to come together that got me thinking to try the albums so may start with that album
Listening to them in chronological order would be a great way to hear how much they developed in a short period of time. You'll have to get through some filler though.

If you want to hear them at their absolute best, you can't really go wrong with any of Rubber Soul, Revolver or Abbey Road.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Listening to them in chronological order would be a great way to hear how much they developed in a short period of time. You'll have to get through some filler though.

If you want to hear them at their absolute best, you can't really go wrong with any of Rubber Soul, Revolver or Abbey Road.
Thanks, I probably will go from the start to see how it develops, I’ll make a start tomorrow

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Yeah as above, I’d go chronologically. It’s fascinating to hear them evolve so much in such a short time. To go from Love Me Do to Tomorrow Never Comes in the space of less than four years is just astonishing.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Yeah as above, I’d go chronologically. It’s fascinating to hear them evolve so much in such a short time. To go from Love Me Do to Tomorrow Never Comes in the space of less than four years is just astonishing.
Like I said I’ve never been all that interested in them so when I googled the albums I was shocked how many they released in such a short space of time, and they were together just 7 years if I remember right, I’d always just assumed they were around a bit longer than that.

What a mark they left in such a short space of time.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan

And, depending on how you listen to them, you may need to find a way to make the stereo mixes listenable. Can spoil the whole thing.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!

Everything this guy has done. For the last three hours. Because Cavani said a word yesterday and Sammy got emotional.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say this is the best song of the 80’s

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I live in a town called Millhaven
And it’s small and it’s mean and it’s cold
But if you come around just as the sun goes down
You can watch the whole town turn to gold
It’s around about then that I used to go a-roaming
Singing La la la la La la la lie
All God’s children they all gotta die

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The musical highlight from the best scene of the best TV show I've seen all year. Magical.