Music What are we listening to?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Somehow only discovered this fella last week, haven’t listened to anything else since:

Deery

Dreary
Totally forgot about this song until I heard it last night on MOTD, still bangs in 2021...

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC

Long awaited (well by me anyway) 4th studio album by the mighty Djangos. Wasnt expecting too much after hearing the 1st couple of singles from it but I think it's pretty damn good

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular

Pretty weak - especially considering their preceding and succeeding albums. Still a few good songs though.

And for a (good) bit more energy and fun:
I often find it hard to describe The Motorleague. Somewhere between hardrock and punk, I guess - with where exactly depending on the song (or which part of the song). There is a distinct lack of actual Cape Breton footage in the video though. It's absolutely gorgeous over there.

Chipper

Adulterer.

I dunno, sort of an in a whitey, hipstery, ironicy sorta takey on rap and hip hoppy funky somewhat west coast vibe moody with the last few vids I posted. Shruggy. Also rather drunk.

Chipper

Adulterer.
And antoher. Posting blind, but it's Girl Talk so it's going to be good, right?

Chipper

Adulterer.

I dunno, kind of cool early rap-metal crossover from Ice T (rhyme posse/iceberg era) who would go on to bring us Bodycount, a legit acclaimed experimental group but at the same time this kind of stuff was sort of slated. I like it though, don't care.

Speaking of Bodycount, this from Ernie C is all time GOAT category level as far as I'm concerned:

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
You, you've got what i neeeeeeed
but you say he just a friend
but you say he just a friend

:( :(

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm ok

Just in case if you were ever considering it don't waste your time and don't waste your life.