Music What are we listening to?

Chipper

Adulterer.
When yup see what you posted the night before. The music was fine but I shouldn't drink if I'm gong to get like that.

Deery

Dreary
When yup see what you posted the night before. The music was fine but I shouldn't drink if I'm gong to get like that.
:lol:

I like the way you’ve spelt another, we’ve all been there buddy don’t beat yourself up about it...

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
For fans of heavy metal, there aren't many bands better. The riff from 5:55 onwards is a bit nasty.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
woke up at 3 and clearing up work stuff I've been meaning to do for weeks and just going through all Steve Mason stuff, from Beta Band, King Biscuit Time to his recent stuff, the bloke is just bloody brilliant.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Interpol-Our Love To Admire

Was always somewhat indifferent towards this album but its interesting to come back to it after years of it collecting dust on the Cd rack.

Also, glad I'm not the only one who thinks this:

Bobski

Finally got around to giving Rough and Rowdy Ways by Dylan an extended listen and I am shocked by how good it is, yes he is the greatest songwriter ever but he is nearly 80 ffs.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Uuuuhmm, I love me some Gojira, and listened to them a lot in last 30 days.

Yeah, Gojira is fun. And I see you have Riverside in there as well. Good band.

My go-to albums this week are XTC's Nonsuch and Opgezwolle's Eigen Wereld (Dutch rap):

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
One of my favourite pianists. This piece in particular has been at the top of my Spotify repeats for months and months.