Music What are your favourite live music performances?

Dante

Average bang
Run The Jewels. Manchester Academy 2. In 2014, before they got big.

In an intimate setting, their bangers banged harder than anything else I've ever experienced at a gig.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
2 favourites for me, not necessarily the best but the 2 that stand out for me.
Saw The Smiths just as were starting to break through with This Charming Man and just thought were amazing.
The Chameleons earlier this year, a long time wish and 1 shared with my 2 girls and they didn't disappoint.
Been to hundreds of gigs over the years but these 2 stand as favourites.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

High energy, jumping crowd, spinning drummer. What’s not to like

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
No visuals, but this Mogwai performance from ATP 2004 is unreal and ends in pure euphoria:

miked99

Hard to think of specific favourites when there's so many to choose from, but I love this performance so here it is. Siamese Dream has my favourite guitar sound. Wish they'd carried on in this vein.

miked99

This is just insane. No human being should be able to make noises like this. Fecking amazing

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The Orb in the 1990s- early 2000s

Gavinb33

These are probably my 3 favourites of recent discoveries, the guitar playing in all 3 is another level, Knopfler has probably gone to the top my guitar god list on the back of these performances they are insane

Of gigs I've been to live I went to Green Day this summer and they were unbelievable easily in the top gigs I've ever been to

Withnail

1997 - Daft Punk in a tiny club in Dublin, The Red Box. It only fit just over a thousand and everyone I knew was there. It was amazing. I had the bootleg on tape for years but it's long gone now unfortunately.

I also saw Pearl Jam in 1996 it was either the first time they played Dublin or the first time in years. The atmosphere was fantastic, they were visibly taken aback by the reception. It was a fantastic gig.