• Leave immediately

Votes: 218 94.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Leaving is the only thing acceptable.
Never bothering with United again, watching games or buying anything until they feck off.

grahamo

There is no appeasing Me. The 1st thing the Glazers did when they gained control was get rid of the womens team and MUJAC, That showed straight away that profit was their only concern. They are not and have never been "fit and proper" owners

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I will just point out that they are not interested in appeasing you or anyone.

It must be a big game for them when you really think about it. I mean they are all billionaires right so they dont need more money .
Why are they continuing to want to own the business?
Have you ever seen them in the directors box? I’m talking about the main two clowns. They grin. They glow with self-satisfaction. They feel like the coolest people in the stadium. They can tell which ones are their team. They smile at the songs from the Stretford End and misinterpret the words. They love owning United.

Chairman Steve

It’s so weird when you watch clips of Malcolm Glazer and reading into his life story, and you wonder how the family can be so distant as owners. Malcolm Glazer has a fairly inspiring life story, born into a large family of immigrants in New York, humble beginnings in a family watch repair business, lost his father at 15, started work early to support the family, worked all his life basically and then he’s buying real estate and TV stations and finally a failing NFL team and within 8 years winning the Super Bowl. In those Bucs clips of him, he looks passionate and inspiring. Almost like the owner you hope for.

In retrospect, it feels like the sons were really the ones who were buying United rather than him and he was just the figurehead. It’s disappointing they don’t seem to have his characteristics that made him so successful. I guess they didn’t have to go through the hardship he did.

Aren’t their businesses been in the decline since his passing? It feels like that trope of the siblings not being good enough to keep the business going. Malcolm Glazer was like 75 when United got taken over and probably too old to be starting something of that magnitude.

kidbob

Get out of the fecking club. Nothing else they can do to make me happy. I don't give a shit if we somehow win 10 champions league in a row under them, I just want those fecking leeches out of the club.

It's fecking embarrassing for the FL that they allowed this leveraged buyout. Enough shit hasn't been put at their feet by United fans either.

I’m loving my life

Have chosen leave immediately.

I would also like them to apologise.

Then as a gesture of goodwill, give the club their bank details, PIN numbers etc to fund a full rebuild of the squad and facilities and a new stadium.

Whilst all that is going on, they can do a year’s community service cleaning the gents in Old Trafford. 24 hour livestream for the public.

After that, they can go, but every year they can go live on air , and punch themselves in the head 50 times.

That’s it for now

Pearl.Jam

Fvck off and stay fvcked off, but before you do tell us which cvnts approved this takeover in the first place…name names !

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
They can leave and sell the club for what its cost them personally…which is fk all!

Someone

Something
Only thing that would realistically calm the fans is success on the pitch, which we're no where near at the moment.

Acquire Me

Leave immediately will not be possible obviously, but I can see them leave soon. They might be gearing up for sale.

Tiber

Wildly overpaying for Antony seems unlikely to change the narrative

I Am Zlatan

Sell the club, it’s too late to appease us now, they could’ve started appeasing us 17 years ago, too late now, we obviously know what their intentions are…

Chumpsbechumps

I think of the movie “saw” and imagine some cheekbones United fan being able to sabotage a glazer family meeting. Locking them into a room with no windows and a repeat recording of Gary Neville on loop saying “this in Manchester United” for at least 3 days.

After being let out, anytime Arnold phones up Joel to ask if they can get more funds to buy players and make United stronger, Joel will give that “this is Manchester United” response like Gary Neville which always sounds like a yes to Arnold.

My preference is that they sell up rather then this over elaborate strategy.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'd also take fecking off right about now.