What do the Glazers think of all this?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

David Gill, the Manchester United Chief Executive, came home tonight to find the outside walls of his mansion daubed with slogans including “Judas Gill”, “LUHG” (Love United Hate Glazer) and “Glazer Out”.

Man Utd Boss Labelled Judas | Pitch Invasion

More pics: LUHG-Love United Hate Glazer

Ever since the release of the bonds document, we have all been involved in the huge outcry of disgust of what is happening at our club leading to all sorts of discontent.

I've been trying to put myself in their shoes and trying to understand what they must be thinking right now. I'm sure they have people monitoring sites like this and the Green and Gold campaign has already sent a very powerful message.

It never nice not to be liked, even worse to be genuinely hated, which is what they are now. I dont think they will dare shown their faces at OT as I dont think the club or police can guarantee their safety.

Exactly what are they thinking right now? Does Gill tell them about his back wall? How do you think they feel? Do they give a shit ... after everything that has happened, they still are people with feelings.

Any ideas?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Why should they care?

dev1l

The do not care a bit. They are interested exclusively in their personal "investment".

WireRed

He and his 3 donkeys are probably laughing their tits off. As long as we fill Old Trafford every week, he'll gladly lap up the protests. Only a full scale boycott would have him sweating. Doubt he'll be losing sleep over a lick of spray paint either.

gaffs

I think the Glazers wish they had never even heard of Manchester United.

Whatever you say about them, the 3 brothers are sports fans. They wouldnt have bought United or Tampa Bay Bucs otherwise. As far as investments go, there are much easier, quicker and safer ways to make money than buying a football club.

Its must be pretty shit for them that they cant come and enjoy the football at the club they own.

If they could get out of it, im sure they would, but there up shit creek with all the debt.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Im pretty ashamed I cottoned onto this so late, all credit to those who were so vocal and understood at the time. Actually, having watched this, Im even more depressed. You're right, they dont give a feck. They knew what people felt 3 years ago and yet still ruthlessly implemented their strategy.

The more I think about it, a temporary mass boycott is the only way to get rid of them. Problem with that is that we all get so much enjoyment out of the club, it would be very hard not to go to a match or cancel the sky subscription and not visit the cafe. But having a stadium only with away fans in it would be so so powerful

Great Hat

I wouldn't feel empathy for them if I were you, Sammsky. They burdened their own debt on a much loved football club at the heart of a community, and made it impossible for many fans to attend games by hiking up prices, and have laid off quite a few people with cutbacks at the club.

As for the graffiti, I doubt they'll take much notice. Green and Gold campaign is a rather different matter, as the games where it's being used are mostly on Sky, so it'll pick up more publicity and generate more mainstream debate than some graffiti on a wall; though that's not to say that's useless in terms of protesting.

I'd imagine the Glazers aren't particularly enjoying being openly despised by many fans at United, but probably as much because it ruins their reputation in business as much as them losing any sleep over what our fans think of them (though the Glazer who genuinely supports the club might be more upset). But yeah, can't see them being too stressed about all this in emotional terms, even though they'd obviously rather be liked than disliked at United. If they were that bothered of what we thought of them, they'd never have put the club in what would obviously be major financial jeopardy anyway.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
I'm sure that old Malcom is just shitting himself that some bloke thousands of miles away has written some nasty words about him on a brick wall. If it wasn't for the high security in his multi-million pound mansion and the small matter of a vast ocean between him and the angry mancunian then I'm sure he'd be cying himself to sleep.

Great Hat

Once fans realize how much power they have, they can wreak havoc. If 75% of Old Trafford is empty for 5 games in a row, things will start to happen.
The problem with that Adex, is that even if the hardcore support stay away, there's enough daytrippers who won't be bothered about the protests to fill the stadium at least quite considerably - and it might just end up looking like a poor crowd and a shit atmosphere as opposed to any kind of protest.

I think there should be one match where everyone attends, and then turns their backs to the match. There'd be no ambiguity about meaning and no mistaking the fact it was a protest, and it'd be captured on Sky or whatever so people could see the movement happening (thus helping us give it more momentum)

We want Glazer out, say we want Glazer out... :devil:

AgainstAllOdds

Yet "I will always buy my ST providing I can afford it."

Who else are they laughing at, mate?
They're also laughing at the poor cnuts who thought that deserting their team out of hate for the Glazers, would actually mean something...

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I'm sure that old Malcom is just shitting himself that some bloke thousands of miles away has written some nasty words about him on a brick wall. If it wasn't for the high security in his multi-million pound mansion and the small matter of a vast ocean between him and the angry mancunian then I'm sure he'd be cying himself to sleep.
Its not just 'some bloke' though this time around unlike 2005 when they came over. I dont live in Manchester anymore but if you just type 'LUHG' into google images, there are already 100s of pictures uploaded .... so I imagine Manchester looks like a battle-zone right now.

ciderman9000000

I'm sure the Glazers don't give a rat's arse about the idiots and morons heading-up this pathetic and irresponsible hate campaign against them. Why should they care about the hollow threats of a few abusive low-lives with nothing better to do than scrawl laughable insults onto other people's walls?

mjs020294

One of the Glazer's financial guys lives on my street. He works at the Bucs but he is the eyes and ears for the Royal Glazenbums in that organization. He was heavily involved in the bond deal with the bankers in NY.

I am going to shit on his doorstep tonight. actually he a nice guy, gives my free tickets to the Bucss, and stadium dollars you can use at the bar.

fadas

They're also laughing at the poor cnuts who thought that deserting their team out of hate for the Glazers, would actually mean something...
Laughing at people who walked away? Not really. They care about money. As long as they're getting it from people who continue to shell out for their cushy loans and raping the club, they're happy.

Continue to deride people who had the balls to walk away though.... if it makes you feel better.

AgainstAllOdds

I'm sure the Glazers don't give a rat's arse about the idiots and morons heading-up this pathetic and irresponsible hate campaign against them. Why should they care about the hollow threats of a few abusive low-lives with nothing better to do than scrawl laughable insults onto other people's walls?
Veiled attempt at WUMMING.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Good post.

mjs020294

That is a fair assessment.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
One of the Glazer's financial guys lives on my street. He works at the Bucs but he is the eyes and ears for the Royal Glazenbums in that organization. He was heavily involved in the bond deal with the bankers in NY.

I am going to shit on his doorstep tonight. actually he a nice guy, gives my free tickets to the Bucss, and stadium dollars you can use at the bar.
:lol:

AgainstAllOdds

Laughing at people who walked away? Not really. They care about money. As long as they're getting it from people who continue to shell out for their cushy loans and raping the club, they're happy.

Continue to deride people who had the balls to walk away though.... if it makes you feel better.
They can continue to think that it takes balls to do that. In my book they will always be the ones who put their hate for Glazer above love for United.

I don't see those people who left making the difference and raising the anti-Glazer awareness. I only see the thousands inside Old Trafford wearing their Green and Gold with pride, peacefully, while giving the much needed support that their team needs.

Wish those who left had been their for City, it was unmissable.

fadas

Against all odds... To keep wearing the Norwich colours while paying Glazer's sub prime?

That is really missable imo.

Stretch

I honestly don't think they are concerned. If they have to come to Manchester they will do it under the radar and with tight security, that you can bet on. As long as the stadium is full and they keep selling merchandise worldwide then they won't give a rat's ass

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Green & Gold was established, and they decided to tell the gear in the Megastore.

How the feck do you think they feel?

ciderman9000000

Veiled attempt at WUMMING.
I'm not wumming at all. When someone has insults and messages of hate scrawled on the walls of their home, that's when you know that things have gone too far. Attempting to cause someone to become fearful for their life by painting 'Judas' onto their house is the cowardly act of a spine-less wretch, and, in my mind, anyone who's impressed by or condones this kind of narrow-minded barbarism is little better than the shit on my shoe.

AgainstAllOdds

Against all odds... To keep wearing the Norwich colours while paying Glazer's sub prime?

That is really missable imo.
No actually. To support your team and lift them up to a level that will make them win it for you, while showing the world what you think of your owners. It will be those watching on TV who will buy the bonds. Message is loud and clear to them.

In other words be seen and be useful, rather then disappear.