What do we still need? Aka The never ending story

Anustart89

4-3-3 like FC Barcelona and City and Real and new manager like from Ajax or Dortmund or Zidane.

Zidane will have 21 players in this team building:

In:
Fojticek, back to MUFC
Umtiti. 30M
Rakitic, 60M
2 new Fw if Rashford and Sanchez leave

Out:
Matic, 30M
Jones, 20M
Mata, 18M
De Gea, 60M
Chong, 4M
Romero, 2M
Wan Bissaka, 20M
154M euros

2020/2021:

Fojticek

Umtiti - Bailly - Tuanzebe - Rojo

Fred - Rakitic - Gomes

Fw so far speculation.

Backup:

Kovar
Shaw
Lindelöf
Maguire
Dalot
Mctominay
Pogba
+ triple attack players.
Just needs Malboro Diara and Javier Mascapone.

Camilo

I think we're pretty close.. Just a left back, two midfielders and three attackers from challenging I'd say. And of course a good manager to get them playing.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
The scary thing right now is, I actually think we need so much, that I don't see where the money comes to fix it all :lol:

So we need - In order of importance
  1. DOF
  2. Manager to build around (Naglesmann, Poch, Howe, Rodgers)
  3. A squad
De Gea
Wan Bissaka - Signing - Maguire - Signing
Signing
Signing - Signing
Signing - Signing - Martial​

If i'm talking best 11, I actually think we need 7 signings.
Rashford hasn't made the cut simply because between him and Martial, theirs only one spot at left wing. Martial may be the striker we need, but I guess time will tell on that.

On that note, to throw some suggestions out there:
CB: Akanji, Dias, Ake, Konate
LB: Telles, Chillwell, Grimaldo
CDM: Ndidi, Witsel, Allan, Rice
CM: Kampl, Wass, Barella, Berge, Pellegrini, Savic
CM: Eriksen, Bruno, Havertz, Olmo, Maddison
RW: Sancho, Under, Bergwijn, Chiesa
ST: I actually haven't got a clue

I've not seen every one of these players, some I've heard, so I'm assuming they have potential etc, but I've picked a list of players that are young, in most cases, haven't been at the very top and have things to prove.
I also know not to expect all this in one summer and would be at least two if we're lucky, but I'd be a lot more positive if our side looked like:

De Gea
Henderson

Wan Bissaka - Akanji - Maguire - Telles
Dalot - Lindelof - Tuanzebe - Shaw

Ndidi - Allan
Garner - McTom

Sancho - Havertz - Martial
James - Gomes - Rashford

Someone
Greenwood
It'd be a young squad, but one full of talent and prospects. A lot to prove in that bunch of players.
The thing that frustrates me a lot is, the summer just gone, I felt positive to start. 3 players, 2 of which I expected a lot from, and with James, somebody to make an impact off the bench. What ruined it was, the complete lack of investment after that. That group of players I list above, not saying all of them, but most of the names were gettable players. I've not listed, Koke, Saul, Kouliabaly, etc,

As for getting rid of players:
Jones, Rojo, Young, Smalling, Bailly, Pereira, Matic, Mata all need to go.
Fred deserves one more year. I'd actually keep Lingard as backup, unless that wasn't good enough for him, then I'd let him go also.
As for Pogba. He doesn't want to be here, his heart isn't here. Keeping him is a hindrance on us and him, so I'd also look to move on

The biggest jokes though is how thin our squad is.

Macedonian Red

Here we go again:

Gk's
DDG/Romero

Defence
1. Wan Bisaka R. Dias Maguire Chilwell
2. Dalot Tuanzebe Lindelof Shaw
+ Rojo as last choice(because he can play both Cb and Lb)

Midfield

1. Ndidi Pogba
2. Mctominay McGuinn
+Fred

Attack

1. Sancho Madison Martial
2. Greenwood Lingard James
+Gomes

Central forwards

1. Werner
2. Rashford

Chong, Garner and maybe Gomes on loan.

Bailly, Young, Jones, Matic, Mata, Pereira out.

7in - 6 out.

23 players + 3 gk's.

Last edited:

Baneofthegame

The scary thing right now is, I actually think we need so much, that I don't see where the money comes to fix it all :lol:

1. DOF
  3. A squad
De Gea
Signing
Signing - Signing

Rashford hasn't made the cut simply because between him and Martial, theirs only one spot at left wing. Martial may be the striker we need, but I guess time will tell on that.

I've not seen every one of these players, some I've heard, so I'm assuming they have potential etc, but I've picked a list of players that are young, in most cases, haven't been at the very top and have things to prove.
I also know not to expect all this in one summer and would be at least two if we're lucky, but I'd be a lot more positive if our side looked like:

De Gea
Henderson

Wan Bissaka - Akanji - Maguire - Telles
Dalot - Lindelof - Tuanzebe - Shaw

Ndidi - Allan
Garner - McTom

Sancho - Havertz - Martial
James - Gomes - Rashford

Someone
Greenwood
It'd be a young squad, but one full of talent and prospects. A lot to prove in that bunch of players.
The thing that frustrates me a lot is, the summer just gone, I felt positive to start. 3 players, 2 of which I expected a lot from, and with James, somebody to make an impact off the bench. What ruined it was, the complete lack of investment after that. That group of players I list above, not saying all of them, but most of the names were gettable players. I've not listed, Koke, Saul, Kouliabaly, etc,

As for getting rid of players:
Jones, Rojo, Young, Smalling, Bailly, Pereira, Matic, Mata all need to go.
Fred deserves one more year. I'd actually keep Lingard as backup, unless that wasn't good enough for him, then I'd let him go also.
As for Pogba. He doesn't want to be here, his heart isn't here. Keeping him is a hindrance on us and him, so I'd also look to move on

If we could somehow add just Sancho and Havertz I would be over the moon.

Sancho/Havertz/Werner/CDM/Konaté

I’d be happy, but without CL football it’s pretty much impossible.

Werner has a 30 million release clause, so you could look to spend 300 million on those five, sell Pogba who doesn’t want to be here (even though I’d like to keep him), sell Sanchez/Matic/Jones/Bailly to recoup something like 40 million?

In:

- Werner (30 million release clause)
- Konaté (50 million?)
- Sancho (100 million?)
- Havertz (90 million?)
- CDM (30 million?)

Out:

- Pogba (120million)
- Sanchez/Jones/Bailly/Matic (40 million)

Net: 140million

DDG
AWB
Konaté
Maguire (c)
Shaw
CDM
McSauce
Havertz
Sancho
Werner
Martial/Rashford/James

Subs

Romero
Rojo
Smalling/Victor
Gomes
Fred
Greenwood
Martial/Rashford
James/Lingard

Then I wake up and realise we finished 8th and only bought Longstaff for 60 million.

SamoyedSam

Supports
Notts County
I'm not convinced Ole will sign another central defender after spending that figure on Maguire. It's not impossible that Lindelof or Bailly could come good, especially with a stronger midfield in front of them. Ruth and Morgan looked exceptional when Kante and Drinkwater were protecting them that season.

A striker, right sided forward, a complete rebuild of the midfield and a left back to compete with Shaw should be the priority.

XJ2000

Supports
the Red Devils
Let new United boss take in Werner to a price like 50M euro (no Haaland we will) or Sancho (to a price like 120M euro) or Neymar (to a price like 160M euro) to the club and i'm will playing 4-3-3.

One signing only and then Maddison on the way in january for 90M euro Maddison will play with Pogba and Fred in central lineup.

XJ2000

Supports
the Red Devils

1. DOF
  3. A squad
De Gea
Signing
Signing - Signing

Those I prefer Konate and Dias CB's then Maddison CM and Sancho perhaps its Maddison and one CB or instead Sancho in january twice signing in january.

Transfer on Rakitic in next summer a possibility.

I liked too Umtiti.

We need a squad like FC Barcelona of 21 athletics.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We all knew we needed a couple of centre mids, and a right winger. We all knew that.

But we probably need a game changing striker as well. Rashy and Martial for different reasons surely aren't enough for us.

tomaldinho1

Assuming Ole keeps this shitty system, we are desperate for a DM, the ever present need for a RW as a minimum.

---------------DDG---------------
AWB--Lindelof--Maguire--Shaw
-------------- Ndidi -------------
------- McT -------- Pogba -----
Sancho ------------------ James
------------- Martial ------------

I don't thin this team would be close to City or Liverpool but I think we'd be comfortably top 4. Key is to get a solid platform to build from where you can pick and choose transfer targets carefully to suit a well drilled system, that's our biggest issue at the moment in that we don't have one.

Devil may care

I think Pogba is almost certain to go, we might not even have Europa League football next season the way things are going, so we are going to need at least 2 CM's in and that doesn't count a #10 which is also needed.

Real Madrid seem the most likely destination for Pogba so I'd try and get Odegaard as part of the deal, which would mean a good wedge of money to invest in another position and a good player for the #10 role who can also play off the RW. For the RW I'd go for Sancho, I don't care if it costs £150M, just get him, rather the money goes to Dortmund than in the glazers pockets, if he doesn't want to come then fine, move on and go for Havertz and if he doesn't want to come go for Chiesa.

We need 2 CM's and both need to be starters, Fred and McTominay the back-ups with Garner as the 5th option. The two I'd go for are Fabian Ruiz and Florentino Luis. We probably also need another striker, maybe Haaland.

Fracture90

Wonder if we can use these newfound hardships Wolves' owners found themselves in, to raid some of their players. Players like Neves, maybe even Jimenez.

Renegade

I don’t understand why didn’t sign or attempt for Tierney when Arsenal were haggling with the price all summer. It was clear as day we’d need to call on A.Young this season when Shaw inevitably broke down. Such poor foresight.

Anyway, going forward we need the following positions urgently.

RW
CM
LB
AM

Next summer we’ll spend all of it trying to replace Pogba ignoring the positions we needed to cover this year. That’s why this summer was disappointing.

Next summer
- Pogba replacement
- Matic replacement
- Maguire partner (Lindelof will be found out as the season progresses)
- Shaw replacement (see Lindelof reason)
- possible Fred replacement

NoPace

The January move has to be to sign an AM/ CM who can allow us to play this:

--------Rashford or Martial-----
James----------------------Greenwood
---------Pogba-----NewCM-------
----------Fred or Mctominay--------
Shaw-Maguire-Axel or Lindelof-WanBissaka

Which at least looks like a coherent if slightly toothless XI. If it costs an extra 15M to get the guy we want next summer now, that shouldn't be the end of the world, sell one of the extra CBs or shift Matic to some team with a DM crisis in Italy and just give those minutes to Fred and either Garner or Tuanzebe/Lindelof would do as badly as Matic anyways.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Sancho
Ødegaard
Haaland

——————-—-de Gea
——AWB——Tuanzebe——Maguire
Dalot——-McT———Pogba———-James
————Sancho———Odegaard
———————Haaland

Henderson, Williams, Lindelof, Garner, Gomes, Greenwood, Rashford

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Odegaard would be a very exciting signing as far as I'm concerned. He's a very classy player with a very high ceiling. A double Noggy deal involving Odegaard and Haaland would potentially be very good.

bucky

Surely if Odegaard keeps this up there's no chance Madrid actually allow him to leave?

The January move has to be to sign an AM/ CM who can allow us to play this:

--------Rashford or Martial-----
James----------------------Greenwood
---------Pogba-----NewCM-------
----------Fred or Mctominay--------
Shaw-Maguire-Axel or Lindelof-WanBissaka

Which at least looks like a coherent if slightly toothless XI. If it costs an extra 15M to get the guy we want next summer now, that shouldn't be the end of the world, sell one of the extra CBs or shift Matic to some team with a DM crisis in Italy and just give those minutes to Fred and either Garner or Tuanzebe/Lindelof would do as badly as Matic anyways.
I'm fairly certain that Ole doesn't trust either McTominay or Fred in that lone DM role, hence him playing 2. Both are also too limited in terms of passing for that position IMO. If anything, I think it's more likely that Fred or McTominay will be the CM and we need to look for a new DM, if we were to go back to that formation.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's extremely strange that despite losing Fellaini and Herrera, and Matic declining severely, we haven't been linked with any of the prospective top CMs around Europe. Why arent we linked with Aouar (?), the kid at Lyon who was highly rated. Same with Sensi at Inter (or did he move there earlier?). Dombele went without competition. And I didn't see many names pop up summer despite our midfield needing an overhaul. We really should be in for the next hot midfield stars of the game. All we saw this summer was Longstaff and an unrealistic link to Saul. Bruno Fernandes is an attacking midfielder and so is Maddison. They're not the engine room that runs the game.

Extremely odd. I fear were going to see all the quality young CMs snapped up once again and we'll again be left scratching our heads wondering what went wrong while fielding Mctominay and playing Pogba deep.

Same with RW. Unless we're convinced that Sancho is joining, and I don't see how it's a certainty for a kid with the world at his feet, we should be linked with the quality right wingers in the world (like Chiesa).

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Unless we prepare to dish out 150m on transfer fee, and 350k/wk on wages, we shouldn't stupidly expecting Sancho to come here next summer.

But yeh. I won't be surprise if Ed toying around the whole summer with 100m "bid".

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Extremely odd. I fear were going to see all the quality young CMs snapped up once again and we'll again be left scratching our heads wondering what went wrong while fielding Mctominay and playing Pogba deep.
It's definitely odd, aye. Even if you put aside the profoundly talented De Jong (who seemed destined for Barcelona), the likes of Rodri and Ruiz were available last season for €25 million each, NDombélé moved this summer for a fee that, while steep, wasn't exorbitant, etc. Fortunately, we do still have a lot of exciting options (both cheap and expensive) in Florentino from Benfica, Szoboszlai from Leipzig, Guimarães from Paranaense, potentially Lisandro from Ajax as he continues to refine his game for midfield or Camavinga (who will be more of a medium term project even though he has delivered over the odds for his age)...but the pool is by no means an infinite resource and United must act sooner rather than later instead of delaying the inevitable, or gamble on the hope that Mejbri/Garner deliver on their potential to cement the #6 and #8 positions over the next 2-3 years (while I like the idea there'd be a excessive pressure on the lads, like Martial/Rashford in attack).
Same with RW. Unless we're convinced that Sancho is joining, and I don't see how it's a certainty for a kid with the world at his feet, we should be linked with the quality right wingers in the world (like Chiesa).
Chiesa is a bit like Hazard, IMO — while the latter could (and did) play on the right flank at a good level, particularly when he was a youngster at Lille, he performed at his maximum on the left flank. Reckon signing him for the right flank and expecting him to provide a fair amount of width could be like the conundrum we currently face with James — who is played there because we don't have a ton of options at the position but is decidedly better on the opposite flank. If we are to sign Chiesa (who will cost a pretty penny because he's highly valued at Fiorentina and not an unknown quantity any more), he should preferably start as a left sided winger/attacking-midfielder or as a central-ish forward.

Reckon someone like Ødegaard would actually be a better fit for United because he finally came into his own at Vitesse last season and is capable of consistently providing defense splitting final balls from the right, though it still wouldn't be ideal because he would be better with a marauding wingback who constantly engages the opposition fullback, freeing space for Ødegaard to drift into. If Madrid make another approach for Pogba and he's intent on leaving, asking for Ødegaard + cash in return would be smart business by United, especially considering his skill set in possession (we don't have a lot of gifted or intelligent passers in the team), off-the-ball workrate, smooth dribbling ability and versatility (can play on the right, as a #10, or even as a forward or needle midfielder). The kid still has a lot to learn but he definitely has the talent to develop into a Bernardo Silva caliber of player if he keeps learning and improving.

Jibbs

Players in Summer 2020:

1. Sancho
2. Erling Braut Håland
3. Martin Ødegaard (can get him in cash plus deal for Pogba, who is certain to leave) or James Maddison
4. John McGinn or Sean Longstaff
5. Neves or Fernandes or Fabián Ruiz
6. Nathan Aké

In Rainbows

It's extremely strange that despite losing Fellaini and Herrera, and Matic declining severely, we haven't been linked with any of the prospective top CMs around Europe. Why arent we linked with Aouar (?), the kid at Lyon who was highly rated. Same with Sensi at Inter (or did he move there earlier?). Dombele went without competition. And I didn't see many names pop up summer despite our midfield needing an overhaul. We really should be in for the next hot midfield stars of the game. All we saw this summer was Longstaff and an unrealistic link to Saul. Bruno Fernandes is an attacking midfielder and so is Maddison. They're not the engine room that runs the game.

The caf has ran wild with those names too for some reason. It's clear that we lack the two deeper midfielders, not the most advanced one unless Pogba leaves. Just bizarre links or bizarre planning from Ole and the board.

Tmac1090

Sancho
Maddison
Longstaff
Rice
Brooks (if free)

DDG
AWB - Maguire - Tuanzabe - Shaw
Rice - Longstaff
Maddison
Sancho - Rashford - James

(Greenwood, Gomes, Brooks, Martial, McT, Garner, Fred ...)
I was kinda hoping for white text here, but I assume you're joking.

Devil may care

Players in Summer 2020:

1. Sancho
2. Erling Braut Håland
3. Martin Ødegaard (can get him in cash plus deal for Pogba, who is certain to leave) or James Maddison
4. John McGinn or Sean Longstaff
5. Neves or Fernandes or Fabián Ruiz
6. Nathan Aké

Brunoe Fernandes? He should be in the list with Odegaard and Maddison if you want him here as he's an AM/#10, not a proper CM.

Jibbs

Brunoe Fernandes? He should be in the list with Odegaard and Maddison if you want him here as he's an AM/#10, not a proper CM.
True... I just updated the list for you.

1. Sancho
2. Erling Braut Håland
3. Martin Ødegaard (can get him in cash plus deal for Pogba, who is certain to leave) or James Maddison or Bruno Fernades
4. John McGinn or Sean Longstaff or James Ward-Prowse (for Solskjaer's british qouta)
5. Neves or Fabián Ruiz or Thomas Partey
6. Nathan Aké

Last edited:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Let’s say if we are keeping the 4231 with Ole as our manager. The front four need to be replaced. I’m expecting at least a new false 9 or no 10, a backup striker & a RW.

MetoTTT

Keep Herrera and buy Idrissa Gueye could've been an excellent short term fix.

Hammer_st

If I go real crazy I would like this:
IN:
Hakimi: 30mio
Tonali: 40mio
Fabian Ruiz: 60mio
Lautaro Martinez: 60mio
Dybala: 60mio
Haland: 25mio
Sancho: 120mio
Menuier: 0mio
Total: 395mio

Out:
Rojo: 10mio
Jones: 20mio
Smalling: 20mio
Young: 0mio
DeGea: 60mio
Pereira: 20mio
Fred: 30mio
Mata: 10mio
Martial: 70mio
Pogba: 150mio
Dalot: 20mio
Total: 410mio

TW: Henderson, Romero
RB: AWB, Menuier
LB: Hakimi, Shaw
CB: Maguire, Lindelöf, Baily, Tuanzebe
DM: Tonali, Matic
CM: Fabian Ruiz, McTominay
OM: Dybala, Lautaro Martinez, Lingard
RW: Sancho, Lingard, Greenwood, Dybala, Lautaro Martinez
LW: Rashford, James, Dybala, Lautaro Martinez
ATT: Haland, Lautaro Martinez, Dybala, Rashford, Greenwood

I would like a clearout like this. Also when it isnt common. But our squad is very inbalanced and we cant wait 5 years that it becames better.
Atletico Madrid had also a big change this year and it works well.

Woeisme

What would this cost realistically? And what are the chances (out of 10) of a mess like us getting each one of them?

..........................................Tonali..............................................

...............Aour...............................................Fabian Ruiz.................

..........................Havertz.................D.Olmo....................................

.......................................Martial.......................................

If only real life was as easy as FIFA 20 :(

Treble

Still? It seems we need more and more new players with every transfer window now.

Last edited:

SamoyedSam

Supports
Notts County
Van Dijk chose Liverpool because he could see what Klopp was building. If you get the first pieces of the jigsaw right then the rest is easier. United need their own Salah and Mane impact signings. Easier said than done but not impossible.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Priorities

1. Reliable goalscoring striker
2. Creative attacker, ideally to play off the right
3. Central midfielder(s)
4. Left back to compete with Shaw

Hammer_st

My hope for 2020 so a massive rebuilt. This season shows, that a slow one didnt work. Its a little bit risky, but can it works worse than now?
IN:
Nübel free
Meunier free
Kurzawa free
Cavalli free
Fabian Ruiz 80mio
Haland 25mio
Tonali 40mio
Maddison 70mio
Kroos (Pogba=100mio+Kroos)
Sancho 120mio
Sum: 335mio

Out:
DeGea 60mio
Young free
Dalot 20mio
Rojo 10mio
Jones 20mio
Smalling 20mio
Fred 30mio
Pereira 20mio
Pogba (100mio+Kroos)
Mata 10mio
Martial 70mio
Sanchez 20mio
380mio

GK: Nübel, Romero
CB: Maguire, Lindelöf, Tuanzebe, Bailly
LB: Kurzawa, Shaw
RB: AWB, Meunier
DM: Kroos, Tonali, Matic
OM: Maddison
RW: Sancho, Lingard
LW: Rashford, James
ST: Cavani Haland

Net spend from -45mio. Maybe some prices could differentiat. And we should Beginn with the work in January, else we finished behind Place 10 and no one want come to us.

SungSam7

My hope for 2020 so a massive rebuilt. This season shows, that a slow one didnt work. Its a little bit risky, but can it works worse than now?
IN:
Nübel free
Meunier free
Kurzawa free
Cavalli free
Fabian Ruiz 80mio
Haland 25mio
Tonali 40mio
Maddison 70mio
Kroos (Pogba=100mio+Kroos)
Sancho 120mio
Sum: 335mio

Out:
DeGea 60mio
Young free
Dalot 20mio
Rojo 10mio
Jones 20mio
Smalling 20mio
Fred 30mio
Pereira 20mio
Pogba (100mio+Kroos)
Mata 10mio
Martial 70mio
Sanchez 20mio
380mio

GK: Nübel, Romero
CB: Maguire, Lindelöf, Tuanzebe, Bailly
LB: Kurzawa, Shaw
RB: AWB, Meunier
DM: Kroos, Tonali, Matic
OM: Maddison
RW: Sancho, Lingard
LW: Rashford, James
ST: Cavani Haland

Net spend from -45mio. Maybe some prices could differentiat. And we should Beginn with the work in January, else we finished behind Place 10 and no one want come to us.
I've never seen that many shift in players since Leeds were relegated from the Premier League!

Also, this thing about spending 70 mill on Madison is crazy and you're not the only one here to label such a price on him. Why would we spend that much when Dybala who is proven in a top league winning titles and has appeared in the CL regularly is viewed around the same price by his own club.

I honestly don't think this British core will work out as much as every thinks it will, we are paying United tax on top of English tax to sign a player with a couple of caps to his name. We should try our best to see if we can get a British player first and if we have to pay way over the odds, move to other leagues to find players.

Example, if Thauvin was English, he would have cost Newcastle far more and he turned out to be a bit of a flop, thankfully for them, they managed to move him on without massive losses. That same player again would cost 50 to 60. Look at Zaha... hardly a 60 million player.

Also, we are in a position right now where teams globally know we are in desperation mode. We are on our knees trying to get a plan to work, they won't be wanting 25million for Haaland, they'd be pushing for more to see how desperate we really are.

Hammer_st

I've never seen that many shift in players since Leeds were relegated from the Premier League!

Also, this thing about spending 70 mill on Madison is crazy and you're not the only one here to label such a price on him. Why would we spend that much when Dybala who is proven in a top league winning titles and has appeared in the CL regularly is viewed around the same price by his own club.

I honestly don't think this British core will work out as much as every thinks it will, we are paying United tax on top of English tax to sign a player with a couple of caps to his name. We should try our best to see if we can get a British player first and if we have to pay way over the odds, move to other leagues to find players.

Example, if Thauvin was English, he would have cost Newcastle far more and he turned out to be a bit of a flop, thankfully for them, they managed to move him on without massive losses. That same player again would cost 50 to 60. Look at Zaha... hardly a 60 million player.

Also, we are in a position right now where teams globally know we are in desperation mode. We are on our knees trying to get a plan to work, they won't be wanting 25million for Haaland, they'd be pushing for more to see how desperate we really are.
Maddison is also not my favourit Player for the OM position. But I think he is the most realistic one. And I read an articel, about Dybala, that he doesnt want move to United. Therefore I think he is no option.

About the amount of players. I think at the moment we need at least two more midfielders and one or two more attackers for a balanced squad. Therefore we need players.

And I think we have a bad mood in the team. This is why the players didnt perform at there peak. From the distance it look like, that players like Pogba, DeGea, Rashford, Martial,.. are responsible for that.

To make the turnaround in such a Situation you have to make a big change. Reminds me a little bit of HSV in germany.

Last edited by a moderator: