What do you do when we lose a match?

TheRedHearted

Would like to know what others do.
Depending on how important that match is, and who it is against it can vary...

Some of the things I do:
1. I usually try to block it out by watching a series or a movie.
2. Sometimes I mope around and ask the wife to make me feel better :lol:
3. Diving into a game or something (COD or whatever)
4. Avoid certain threads in the Manchester United forum
5. Try not to listen to the pundits post match thoughts, and from the manager and players cause almost always nothing they say makes me feel better. (Sometimes I do though)

At times I wish I was an alcoholic for those moments :lol:

What do you do?

EDIT: I put in our thread because I specifically want to know what our fans do, but don't mind hearing what other fans do so if a mod wants to move it, they can.
I swiftly go to my basement and gather my minions.
I get three twinkies,
Why twinkies, you may ask?
I will tell you.
I give them each a Twinkie before i begin, so the neighbors won’t hear the claims
“but he wasn’t offside tho”
“Look how much the glazers have spenttt”
Each minion represents my most hated clubs, and each got a lash for every goal we concede.
And for anytime Bruno misplaced a pass.
And for anytime ten Hag waited too long to make a sub.

Chairman Steve

I hit the video games for the most part. Elden Ring certainly helped quite a few times last year.

Pughnichi

Long time ago now but I used to jump on FM start a new game and clear out all the squad

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
The same as when we win, except I avoid the United or Player Performances threads until we win again.

Dike_Manc

My post match losses are getting better actually. Get on with life and avoid any form of football whatsoever till the next United game.
It's during the game that I conduct myself as a mental patient. Baby steps, I guess.

Acquire Me

We can’t win them all, but feck me, that was horrible. Next match can’t come fast enough.

eire-red

Wow, usually it's frustration and anger for a little while after until I sulk it out of me. This one is just complete numbness.

Easily could be up there with one of the worst days for me supporting any sports team. It will take a while to shake this one out of the system. Almost feel physically sick.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Give myself about 20 minutes on the Caf to watch it descend into a dumpster fire, then close my laptop & go about my day.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
It used to ruin my entire weekend.

Now I just go on with life and banter about it with my friends. Not sure if that's due to emotionally maturing as I age, or getting used to the lower standards of the post-SAF era. Probably more the latter TBH.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Say "oh dear" and move on. This is what being a fan is all about. Rough with the smooth.

RG 11

Switched off immediately at FT whistle. It’s only 10:45 am here so I have a full day of misery ahead of me.

At least it’s sunny out so I’m going to go out with my wife and block out all non United football media to avoid rival trolling

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
2-0 would have annoyed me more than 7. Genuinely. It just feels a little ridiculous right now, like I was watching a completely different team to the one from the last 4 or 5 months

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Make some pancakes and watch Hell’s Kitchen. Result hasn’t annoyed me as much as I thought it would. If it had happened when I was younger it would have ruined my week.

.Phil1968

To be honest as I've got older I've got mellower, when I was younger I'd be like a bear with a sore head for a couple of days after a defeat but now I'm pissed off an hour after but then next day I'm over it.
Helps that I've got a bottle of scotch to dive into tonight

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
2-0 would have annoyed me more than 7. Genuinely. It just feels a little ridiculous right now, like I was watching a completely different team to the one from the last 4 or 5 months
Second half was like a Family Guy joke. Family Guy has a knack of dragging their jokes on too long. You go from an initial chuckle, to annoyance that the joke is still happening , to laughing at the absurdity of it as the joke just keeps going on and on. 7-0 is just so absurd and surreal it’s gone full circle from annoying, back to laughable again.

Unam333

I’m the middle of being broken up with by someone I thought was possibly the love of my life. I couldn’t care less that we lost. The score line is obviously surprising though
Ah, good luck man. That's depressing.

I'm going to avoid the caf and return on Thursday when we play again in Europe. So many new (kneejerk) threads popping up and they are annoying and horrible to read.

wangyu

I’m not an very happy person in general so utd losing by 7-0 isn ‘t helping at all. I feel very down about it all.
This one hurts a lot because I thought we got over the point where teams were able to just batter us.
I’m very black or white. It almost feels like everything we achieved this season has been reset.